• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Loan details needed off HSBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loan details needed off HSBC

I need to contact HSBC regarding a loan and Mortgage I took out in 2000,
    both the loan and mortgage where paid off in 2002 after I moved house and took a new mortgage out with a new company.
    HSBC forced me to settle the £10'000 loan before they signed off on the mortgage, they waited until the day before we where meant to move into my new address and said they would not let the paperwork go through until it was paid.
    I had to borrow £11'400 off my father in-law to settle in full and paid it in cash on the day we where to move.
    Needless to say! they then sent the paperwork over to my new mortgage provider and we managed to move into our new address with a considerable amount of stress.

I am now looking at getting all the paperwork relating to the loan and mortgage in the hope I can make a claim against them, who do I contact in HSBC?
    Is there a department I need to call that'll deal with both of them or do I need to go through two departments
    Tags: None

Re: Loan details needed off HSBC

I called HSBC customer help line and was given 0845762255 to call for Mortgage/loan department, been phoning all day and all I get is the engaged tone.
    Looks to me like they've given me a backroom number

Comment

Try freephone no's - 0800 494999 or 0800 169 6333

The Number you were given was the Mortgage Services menu.(you missed a 6 out)

If you check the following Website it will give you a list of alternative Numbers.

http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

CJ

Comment

Thanks for that, a really helpful website to bookmark

Comment

After a member on here opened an account with them moved all their house money in to the bank and they lost $450,000 then had to keep going all the way in to Melbourne as there are no branches elsewhere to try and sort it, there is no way I would personally use them. It took them 8 weeks to find their money and they had to take a loan with them until the money was placed in the right account.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X