• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK

Accomodation

There is the Dean Court Hotel, by the Minster
    A premier Inn in Blossom St (Central York)
    A Travel Lodge in Piccadilly (central York) Directly opposite York County Court, oh I know it well LOL
    In Fulford there are a lot of B & Bs. Fulford is about a mile away from York Centre, but parking shouldn't be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by CYNthesys View Post
      Accomodation

There is the Dean Court Hotel, by the Minster
      A premier Inn in Blossom St (Central York)
      A Travel Lodge in Piccadilly (central York) Directly opposite York County Court, oh I know it well LOL
      In Fulford there are a lot of B & Bs. Fulford is about a mile away from York Centre, but parking shouldn't be a problem
      Great info. Thanks x

Comment

Thanks Cyn & Mrs J--yes-I posted at the County Court loads too (when on PCF) --travel lodgeoppositehas Wetherspoons underneath----another travel lodge over other side of ouse too

Comment

And some more..................
          http://www.infotel.co.uk/towns/Fulford.htm

Comment

Brilliant, count me in!

13th May 2012 is Legal Beagles 5th birthday so we'll need to celebrate that!

It'll be a memorable week end!! :beagle:

Has anyone still got their "Off the leash and on the lash" T shirts?!! I have!!

xxxx
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I got a mug in Nottingham from Legal Beagles with my avitar and site name on it.

We must do something for our 5 years celebration.

I have a client in promotional gifts I could get some ideas from her, what do you think?

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
              Brilliant, count me in!

xxxx

Comment

Fantastic Cel

btw May 13th my birthday too-lol

Brilliant, count me in!

xxxx

Comment

Re: LB Meet-Spring 2012--YORK - LB's 5th Birthday!!

I have booked the Hilton for Mr & Mrs T on a DBB rate.

Comment

Sadly my illness currently prevents me attending things like this, much as Mrs L and myself would LOVE to be with you all. Real shame as I know others on here live near me and we could have lift shared.

However, I would like to say thanks to Turbo and others who have been busy organising this. I know these things don't 'just happen' without a lot of work behind the scenes.

Have fun all who are going to be there and we'll be with you in spirit (either in the bars or on the ghost trail lol)

Comment

DBooked-DBB (dinner first night only)

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                      I have booked the Hilton for Mr & Mrs T on a DBB rate.

Comment

I'm sure Springer Spaniel will come (YES YOU MUST LOL) , as will EXC most likely??

:beagle:
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

As must my grandaughters new Karioke machine:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

I'm sure Springer Spaniel will come (YES YOU MUST LOL) , as will EXC most likely??

:beagle:
                          Last edited by Turboman; 30th December 2011, 17:17:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hi Teaboy--really hope you can come---its great when people who have not been on meets take an interest (christ-I've only been on one myself)

Right---my current thoughts for Saturday pm is to base it like our London Meet where we all met in Whitehall Pub for lunch before going on HOP tour then back to same pub

I usually have lunch in The 3 Tuns (60 yds from Yorvil Centre) and also use Yates Wine Bar overlooking the Ouse

As we are in York--I think I would like to find somewhere close with real atmosphere

Most of the pubs in Stonegate have small rooms though

Have you any reccommendations?

I take my 3 Bichons to Selby on Thursday for grooming/haircut (3x2=6hrs) so I'll go to York to reconnoutire and take a few photos too

Turbs

Originally posted by teaboy2 View Post
                            Bugger Bugger Buggerrrrrrr.

Will have to check my diary when i back in the office to see if am free as i know i have to be elsewhere in may, though can't think if its the first week of second week. If it's the first week then i might not be able to make it without working some magic, which is a shame since i live only 18 miles from York.

P.s. Yorks a city not a town
                            Last edited by Turboman; 30th December 2011, 17:37:PM.

Comment

Hi Labman

Sorry you can't join us--perhaps we'll meet up in Anglesey in the summer

Yes--I'm pleased its going well---you more than most know how laid back I am -lol- -and I know you will also have anticipated that Tuttsi and Sapphire cajoled/threatened me to get my ar.se into gear over this-rofl

Turbs

Originally posted by labman View Post
                              Sadly my illness currently prevents me attending things like this, much as Mrs L and myself would LOVE to be with you all. Real shame as I know others on here live near me and we could have lift shared.

However, I would like to say thanks to Turbo and others who have been busy organising this. I know these things don't 'just happen' without a lot of work behind the scenes.

Have fun all who are going to be there and we'll be with you in spirit (either in the bars or on the ghost trail lol)

Comment

Right Grumpy (sod)----you think you up for it after London---bring it on!!

I've enclosed a bit of history re York here

and throughout Saturday Evening-you will be tested-and if you get anything wrong-us Yorkies (me/Cyn/Teaboy) will devise a suitable Yorkie forfeit--lol

ps--for those of a nervous disposition

-ithe insults will get worse!
                                Seriously, me & Bill worked together for 4 years and are actually very good friends both on forum, and especially off-forum (Christ-me & Mrs Bill-k regularly chat on Webcam in our dressing gowns while the unsuspecting sod goes downstairs to get more beer---roflmao)

We insult each other routinely on non serious threads--and even serious threads where we both know the main poster well like Pompeyfaith,MillyMollyMoo & Nelliewops and are their main contributors on their threads-lol)

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                                OOOOOOOOPPPPSSSS!!!!!!

Profuse apologies. It seems that your friend and his - our dear Turboman - was the OP for this wretched little thread. Sorry if I was guilty of casting nasturtiums upon your good character, guv'nor. I guess I got it all rong as per usual...!!!

Actually....it seems like a good idea, dunnit ?

Sign me up, ya hard-selling barsteward - and Mrs-K, too. Let's do the Ghost-Tour, too. I reckon this could be a b100dy good meet-up - even though YOU'RE organising the bugga.

XXXXXXXXXX

....bitch.

LOL - please excuse my lack of manners - we went to the panto tonite in Edinburgh. I'm in a real 'panto-dame' bitchy mood...!!!

It was great !!! :tung:
                                Last edited by Turboman; 30th December 2011, 19:57:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X