• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happys son V HSBC card.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happys son V HSBC card.

Hi

I have started a claim against HSBC on behalf of my son.I will be filing Mcol at the end of the week. One question, the charges applied to his account were unpaid item charge-£10, card missuse-£10, recall OD charge-£10,Recall OD charge-£25.
    I think I am right in assuming that all of these are unlawful? others oppinions appreciated.

Bestest wishes,
    Hod......
    Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

sounds like it Hod,

havent come across the "recall OD charges" before - do you know what they related to specifically?

Comment

OFFER ARRIVE THIS MORNING OF THE FULL AMOUNT CLAIMED, £552.00.THIS WAS A SURPRISE AS IT IS ONLY AFTER THE LBA. I HAVE TOLD MY SON TOO ACCEPT IT, THAT WAY I MIGHT GET A LATE BIRTHDAY PRESSIE AND A FATHERS DAY PRESSIE AS WELL.

WAHOOOOOOOOO

BESTEST WISHES,
      Hod.....liam...

Comment

Well done hun, a fine result !

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by Deller
          Great news Liam.......I guess he'll be borrowing the money from you though as an advance..:rolleyes:
          Good guess!

He just phoned and asked for £300 untill he gets the money into his account.

PMSL
          Hod

Comment

Are they all the same?
            I am glad I'm not the only one with kid and techi problems I was beginnng to get a complex
            and well done on the win !

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
              Are they all the same?
              I am glad I'm not the only one with kid and techi problems I was beginnng to get a complex
              and well done on the win !
              I blame the kids for my complex, they think they were the first to do things and know everything.
              My mob of kids, well grown ups are like sponges. The eldest lad age 23 later this year is still dependent on bank of mum and dad. The twins just a year younger are both earning and still need bailing out every month. Will I ever be rid of them..............I bloody hope so!

Moan over,
              Hod..Liam..

Comment

Excellent News Hod :d

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS Liam.well done hope you get a nice pressie on sunday!! x
                  Nationwide **WON**- £3,880.00 14/03/07

Nationwide Claim 2 LBA sent 13/03/07

Mcol filed 03/05/07

Comment

aww happy, u wouldnt be without your troop and im sure you wouldnt change them for all the tea in china. I am 25 this year and am still firmly attached to my mums apron strings.... I run out of food and raid her cupboards, or the best one is to sit there and complain i am hungry until she gets sick of hearing me... I also left home over a year ago....ahem.... I had better hush cause my dad has joined the site.....

Btw

CONGRATULATIONS!

lots of love

Ruthie
                    xx
                    Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
                    For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
                    And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X