• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Happyolddog V Alliance and Leicester.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happyolddog V Alliance and Leicester.

Sounds good - did you have any discussions with the judge about the case or was it just a oh they havent turned up we'll write to you thing ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

ooo eck happy, does look like good news for you though. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you hun

Comment

Hi,
        Exactly as you put it Ame, the judge just said they havn't turned up and he would contact them and write to us. There was about 40 claiments there. I phoned the solicitors when i got home to be told the solicitor dealing with these cases had gone away on holiday. It made me laugh. Just hoping that's it because as well as the bank charges I had entered a wasted costs order. Fingers crossed.

Best wishes,
        Hod...Liam..
        Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

you'd think the court would have told you what was going on though, Does make me slightly mad when the system consistently leaves people hanging....wondering what happens next?

don't let go of that rope though hun!!
          you may just find you've reached the top fingers crossed eh

Comment

Got a letter from the court this morning, even though the solicitors for A&L didn't bother to turn up at court last week, they were still allowed to apply for a stay.......Gits.......I thought by them not attending I would automatically be awarded the charges. So next step is to apply for the stay to be lifted. Ah well on the bright side I am charging them for wasted costs.

Best wishes,
            Hod...Liam..

Comment

Blimey they would get away with murder, I can't for the life of me understand why any rules are made for the court procedure. They have been flouting every rule from SAR requests to the very end and not showing. Makes me sick.

Comment

Sorry to hear this HOD, you must be flipping fuming!!!!

Wonder when they applied for that stay and when it was granted, I would have thought if they had an application from them before the hearing, you should have been informed and given the chance to say your piece, seeing as you bothered turning up.

Seems our small claims court system is turning into a bit of a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                  Ask the others Enaid, I am very anti-social, a miserable old git really.
                  Are you always drunk when I see you then??
                  :beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

Originally posted by shas View Post
                    Are you always drunk when I see you then??

Yeah, I was nearly as drunk as you on friday night

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
                      Yeah, I was nearly as drunk as you on friday night

:beagle:My threads :- UCA (Amex) : Moorcroft (Goldfish) : Cabot : Marlins : Shas v A&L & the world : Capital One : Direct Legal Collections...Egg, CO : Nationwide : Co-Op

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X