• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowells are going to break the law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowells are going to break the law

In dispute with them over a 3 contract.
    Called them today (more than happy to on freephone number ) they just kept on saying "we believe you are our customer" even though they can provide no proof that i owe a debt.
    Mentioned the 1997 protection from harassment act to which they say they will just keep on contacting - i then said "So you are going to break the law"? to which they kept on saying "we believe you are our customer" - he realized he was getting nowhere eventually and hung up.
    Complaints have been and more will be made to all the authorities, but what rogues they really are eh....anyway, bring it on :beagle:
    Tags: None

Re: Lowells are going to break the law

You really should do a fuzzybobble on them and record their incompetance for You tube

Comment

The idiot was just drowning in his own incompetence - i was in no hurry to hang up on him coz i was tying him up in knots - i began to enjoy myself so much, guess i was being sadistic! lol
      His default answer to everything was "we believe you are our customer" - the fool could not get that believing so and actually being are 2 different things.
      Anyway i'll wait the 21 days (account is on hold for 21 days) till the next page of excrement arrives before i have my sadistic fun with them again.
      I even mentioned Red and Hamptons in the convo as well - don't think he liked it that i knew too much about them! lol

Comment

I won a harrassment case against Lowells

Comment

Originally posted by SpringerSpaniel View Post
          I won a harrassment case against Lowells
          I'll let them suffer in their own incompetence for a while before i hit them for compensation :beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
            You really should do a fuzzybobble on them and record their incompetance for You tube

Comment

I have had the same from lowels regarding a 3 mobile contract, which was actually for 1 phone out of 2 sent to me at the same time as unsolicited goods. They kept saying i accepted the terms by entering to sim card. I kept saying under the contract law you need a clear unequivocal written or verbal statement of acceptance, a physical action of entering a sim card is not a clear unequivocal written or verbal statement of acceptance and the onus of prove would be on you to prove i myself entered the sim card.

I even invited them to take me to court, but unfortunately they would not. But hey thats because they would have no chance of winning and the termination fees would have been unlawful even if it had been my debt.

Mr.Ton Just keep repeating it to them over and over again and send them a letter before action threatening to sue them for harassment and libel (if they have enter a default on your file), they will soon back off then, as they dare not risk going to court.

Another point is "We believe you are our customer" So their saying they are a phone company and you were their customer. Surely not lol. Since when has anyone been a customer of lowells, as in order to be a customer they have to provide you with a service that you want and asked for. Your not their customer as you never had any buisness or contract with them.
              Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

Thanks Teaboy.
                Sammi Mohammed from their complaints department sent me a 2 page load of waffle recently.
                Basically saying in a nutshell that they have investigated/i have 21 days etc...(yawn)
                Anyway i fired an email off to them to basically say what i have stated in previous emails that they wont be getting a penny out of me & if they want to take me to court then bring it on.
                I suspect that Red & Hamptons will be along soon
                They have a freephone number that i like to ring them on from time to time just to antagonize them (we advise everyone to not ring DCA's) but i do so deliberately just to get a buzz out of winding them up
                I even pretend to be someone who is easily scared/not know anything - then let them explain everything to me & the consequences etc....before suddenly turning the tables on the phone monkey (i am sadistic :beagle

Comment

If you want to wind them up, just call them bowels...

Then explain why.

(Ils sont plein de merde.)

Comment

I used to make out I was deaf, pardon, pardon, can you speak up please, put the phone down and let them listen to the tv.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                      If you want to wind them up, just call them bowels...Then explain why. (Ils sont plein de merde.)
                      Perhaps, it is time for Madame, (nee Swallow) to take a laxative!

Comment

"Lowells are going to break the law"
                        Their very existence is an affront to decency.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.ton View Post
                          Thanks Teaboy.
                          Sammi Mohammed from their complaints department sent me a 2 page load of waffle recently.
                          Basically saying in a nutshell that they have investigated/i have 21 days etc...(yawn)
                          Anyway i fired an email off to them to basically say what i have stated in previous emails that they wont be getting a penny out of me & if they want to take me to court then bring it on.
                          I suspect that Red & Hamptons will be along soon
                          They have a freephone number that i like to ring them on from time to time just to antagonize them (we advise everyone to not ring DCA's) but i do so deliberately just to get a buzz out of winding them up
                          I even pretend to be someone who is easily scared/not know anything - then let them explain everything to me & the consequences etc....before suddenly turning the tables on the phone monkey (i am sadistic :beagle
                          I also wrote an email to Executive.Office@three.co.uk detailling the complaint against lowell and threatening libel action against them and lowell for inaccurate recording of data on my file. Sure lowells still have not removed their default but 3g sure did, but the lowells one runs out in the new year anyway so no point me taking it further since they no longer bother me. Funny thing is, on my file their is another phone account (settled with no default) from the same period (that i had took out 6 months prior to when lowell allege i took one out with 3g) of time that they alleged i took out the 3g contract, why on earth would i want 2 mobiles phone contracts from different providers at the same time.

Anyway, if you send an email to Executive.Office@three.co.uk it would seem they will put pressure on lowells to put the account on permanent hold.
                          Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Always seek the advice of an insured qualified professional. All my legal and nonlegal knowledge comes from either here (LB),my own personal research and experience and/or as the result of necessity as an Employer and Businessman.

By using my advice in any form, you agreed to waive all rights to hold myself or any persons representing myself of any liability.

If you PM me, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private. All PMs that are sent in missuse (including but not limited to phishing, spam) of the PM application and/or PMs that are threatening or abusive will be reported to the Site Team and if necessary to the police and/or relevant Authority.

I AM SO GOING TO GET BANNED BY CEL FOR POSTING terrible humour POSTS.

The Governess; 6th March 2012 GRRRRRR

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X