• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MBNA - Deed of Assignment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBNA - Deed of Assignment

Hi Beagles, i am in need of a little assistance!!

I have a claim agaisnt me which is going to trial in December back in April we had a pre trial and the DJ ordered a few of the usual things one was a Standard List of Disclosure to which we both supplied each other, the DCA stated they could get a copy of the Deed of Assignment which i requested to see back in May, as of the start of October they had not provided this so i sent in an applicataion from and the DJ ordered they provided this by Friday gone.... they have sent some papers one which they are suggesting is the Deed of Assignment but if is a letter from OC to DCA and titled Offer of Receivables! has a few blanked out names on it and mine is one of them but not blanked out..

I have looked allover and i cannot find what should be contained in the DOA can anyone please advise as i would like to go back to the court and tell them that the DCA has failed to comply with the order if they have?

Thankyou in advance.
    Nelg352010
    Tags: None

Re: MBNA - Deed of Assignment

I don't know what else is in the letter, but the title would suggest it is a Deed of Assignment. An Offer of Receivables effectively allows its acounts receivable (one of which is your debt) to a third party at a reduced price.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X