• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Kafka v Goldfish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kafka v Goldfish

Well I've waited for months for statements from these jesters.

After 2 letters they've done nothing, so I have now complained to the Information Commissioner about them, rather than take it the court route. Knowing the Welsh courts I suspect they would even stay a request for bank statements!
    :fireworks:

Re: Kafka v Goldfish

Any updates on This mate??

Comment

Well the IC dithered then said he would contact them, but I've still never received them.

Comment

The Info Commissioner has now written.

Goldfish are denying receiving my SAR, despite the fact it was signed for.

They are saying that they would hold no details anyway as teh##he account closed before Feb 2006, and that I need to write to LTSB now.

The IC assesses that 'it is unlikely that Goldfish has complied with the DPA in this case'. (No **** Sherlock)

As a means of action they will write again to them to recommend that the respond to SARs whether they believe they are the controller or not. (serious slapped wrists here I feel).

Their deliberate refusal to cooperate means that I now have to start the SAR process off again, wit hanother SAR to LTSB after 5 months of waiting. Its ourgageous that they can act like this and nothing at all is done.

Comment

This thread dragged for ages as I couldn't get the data on the account, but I filed in May 2009. After being messed about by the courts transfering it was stayed in Cardiff (Test Case excuse) and I've had to fight to get the stay lifted.

We were due to have a directions hearing on friday but Sechis/LTSB have folded and will pay up the 1300. Charges are only 424 and they will be paying CI at 26.5%

The thread is at PAG in Other Credit Cards if anyone wants to look at the details.
          Penalty Action Group Login

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X