• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Milton Keynes Rapid Recovery (MKRR)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Milton Keynes Rapid Recovery (MKRR)

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    Whereas the CAB, Consumer Direct and/or your local Trading Standards department at the Town Hall can (and often will) take up a complaint from a member of the public, the Office of Faffing and Twaddling cannot. It may take a complaint and add it to its files, but it doesn't do very much (or, in my opinion, anything like nearly enough) and that which it does deign to do is done v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y.
    I have read about the OFT elsewhere and all have passed the same comments regarding how they deal with complaints,so it seems to me that they are a total waste of time.

Is it worth complaining to the CSA? which MKRR are a member of.Unfortuneately we do not have a local Trading Standards department at our Town Hall.My other option I guess is to contact Consumer Direct by phone.

Comment

Unlikely the CSA will assist at all, they exist merely to protect their members. Go with Consumer Direct.
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Comment: during 2011, I experienced MKRR "shouting" down my landline , which I was trying to "work" on. They didn't desist, even when I told them in no uncertain terms about this. I changed my number.

Comment

I received a letter from MK Rapid Recoveries making me an offer to make payment via Post Office or PayPoint. I immediately sensed a professional scam in operation. This is a business which obtains information on debts ( even statute barred debts ) that they have no right to inter meddle in. They work on the balance that some people will pay up thinking they are genuine . By hounding, threatening and being a nuisance they hope to succeed. The authorities that can help are NOT doing so, giving these clowns a window of opportunity to continue.

It takes for you to counter-offer with a stipulation that they will be liable to a sum of say 7x the amount with interest on a daily basis if they continue to attempt to contact you. If they do then they have consented and you can start action and submit your claim online at https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome. This info applies to all/any bogus requests against you. I used this re MK Rapid Recoveries It works !!!

We are going through a time when the debts on our shoulders are deliberately increasing. It happens to distract us from bigger things. My guess is that during this current bankruptcy cycle our TRUSTS that exist due to the CESTUI QUE ACT 1666 and can be claimed under the NATIONAL DEBT ACT 1870 section 55 are about to disappear, to satisfy this bankruptcy and we will remain debtors to the system and never be debt free. Educate yourself about this you will initially be scared and cautious, this is replaced by
          realisation, then the complete opposite of what you have become accustomed too becomes true. You become the person that is owed CREDITOR and EXECUTOR of your ESTATE and the public servants really are that. The government just act as ADMINISTRATORS of bankrupt UK Ltd , the story goes on and on.....................

Comment

Originally posted by iluv2live View Post
            I received a letter from MK Rapid Recoveries making me an offer to make payment via Post Office or PayPoint. I immediately sensed a professional scam in operation. This is a business which obtains information on debts ( even statute barred debts ) that they have no right to inter meddle in. They work on the balance that some people will pay up thinking they are genuine . By hounding, threatening and being a nuisance they hope to succeed. The authorities that can help are NOT doing so, giving these clowns a window of opportunity to continue.

It takes for you to counter-offer with a stipulation that they will be liable to a sum of say 7x the amount with interest on a daily basis if they continue to attempt to contact you. If they do then they have consented and you can start action and submit your claim online at https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome. This info applies to all/any bogus requests against you. I used this re MK Rapid Recoveries It works !!!

We are going through a time when the debts on our shoulders are deliberately increasing. It happens to distract us from bigger things. My guess is that during this current bankruptcy cycle our TRUSTS that exist due to the CESTUI QUE ACT 1666 and can be claimed under the NATIONAL DEBT ACT 1870 section 55 are about to disappear, to satisfy this bankruptcy and we will remain debtors to the system and never be debt free. Educate yourself about this you will initially be scared and cautious, this is replaced by
            realisation, then the complete opposite of what you have become accustomed too becomes true. You become the person that is owed CREDITOR and EXECUTOR of your ESTATE and the public servants really are that. The government just act as ADMINISTRATORS of bankrupt UK Ltd , the story goes on and on.....................
            ???? What the heck has all that got to do with anything? You're barking up the wrong tree. May i suggest a political forum instead of one trying to assist people with problems?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X