• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

X Factor- Same Difference group fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: X Factor- Same Difference group fanclub

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
    If you report it I will report every single one of your posts until the album is released, in fact, Team will have to remove the report button from me or they will be busy EVERY SINGLE EVENING I AM ONLINE....btw have hear a bit of their new single and it is great!!
    Celestine desperately plunges at the admin panel before Sally can reply!!!

:lock1:
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Can you ban Nat?? He is just soooooooo offensive, inflicting his extremely bad taste on us!!! lol
      Bet you lke the blonde Ricky Gervais this year don't you Nat?
      Sally xx
      P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
      life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
      Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Originally posted by littlesally View Post
        Can you ban Nat?? He is just soooooooo offensive, inflicting his extremely bad taste on us!!! lol
        Sally xx
        Such a sexy look

Comment

Same Difference's amazing first single is coming soon - and you can make sure you're among the FIRST to own it!!

You can pre-order 'We R One' by SMS right now.

Simply text ONE to 78789 to pre-order the single!

Your copy of 'We R One' will be available from 23rd November in MP3 format (which works with iPods). This is a whole day earlier than you can buy it in stores!

**Please read! This offer is available in the UK only. Downloads cost £1 plus your operator's standard SMS charge. Please check with whoever pays your phone bill before you order!!**

Plus - Pop is released on 1st December!

Source: Sony BMG Music UK | Artist News | Same Difference - Pre-order 'We R One' by SMS!

hehehehehehehehe. SAME DIFFERENCE FOR NUMBER 1 spot.

Comment

:sick:
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Nat I am sure I have already reported you for being offensive!!!
              Stop!!!! lol
              Sally xx
              P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
              life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
              Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Is it me or is the title of this "song" a tad incestuous?

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
                  Is it me or is the title of this "song" a tad incestuous?
                  Haven't seen the lyrics yet!!

Comment

This is the video you have been waiting for......
                    Same Difference-----We R One

Comment

This must be the saddest thread ever on LB. I held you guys high in my estimations, I thought of you all as educated and learned friends and now 'to my disgust' I learn you watch crap TV. C'mon guys get a grip, when this crud is on TV sit at your computer and chat, don't be brainwashed by this sad crap...

all my love xx
                      Hod..Liam..
                      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

I can post up the lyrics if you want to sing along HOD?

Comment

GREAT NEWS for Amy, Xena HOD and all the forum. I have some great news. Same Difference are on X Factor NEXT SATURDAY(november 22nd 2008) Keep your diary free. Then its GMTV and even an appearance of This Morning. You will hate the sight of them......but I will be here to update with the youtube clips(EVERY SINGLE TIME)

Comment

Thank God I will be at a party and I won't be recording it either!

:sick: that is one cheesy video! High School Musical all over again! uke:
                            Last edited by Xena; 16th November 2008, 12:12:PM.

Comment

This is the video you have been waiting for......
                              Same Difference-----We R One
                              Does this mean that if "They R One" I would only have to use one bullet to take the whole bunch out? BARGAIN!!!!!!!
                              Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by littlesally View Post
                                Sally xx
                                Such a sexy look
                                Not as sexy as 'French' Natty with his moustash on FB
                                Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X