• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mad Hatter v Alliance and Leicester CC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Hatter v Alliance and Leicester CC

to be started.....
    Pearls of Wisdom.

Be true to yourself and be strong.
    Be happy with whatever life has dealt you.
    You can never have too many friends... or too many shoes.

Re: Mad Hatter v Alliance and Leicester CC

Hi Mad Hatter
    Speaking from experience, they may dredge up a A&L Application form from 1992 to comply with your CCA request - mine was 93 - however, I would bet money on it that it will be unenforceable as many of the prescribed terms will be missing, it will be illegible and they will only send you current terms & conditions.
    However, that will not stop them from harrassing you, enforcing the debt whilst they are in default and basically behaving like they are above the law?
    Welcome to the wonderful world of MBNA - a law unto themselves - I am currently drafting POCs to take them to court and waiting for a default notice to drop through the door anyday now - they refuse to correspond with me now unless instructed by the FSO.

Comment

Hey Mad

Hows this one doing? any progress??

PKea

Comment

Hi I've just joined this forum and feeling lost! Trying to get some info for someone wiv probs re credit cards. Threatening court etc and will not answer letters that have been sent to them. Can anyone offer any help, I'm such a novice!
        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
        Someone on this forum said we can ask the company if they have the original agreement, without it, apparently harder for them to enforce the debt, any ideas?
        Last edited by nuggets; 9th September 2008, 14:45:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

HI Nugget

If you can give us some more details then we can advise you better

Which credit card is it?
          How much is owing? arrears etc

Then we can start a thread for you and take it from there

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X