• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Brokers Promise Finance Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brokers Promise Finance Ltd

Wow! Excellent progress Sparkie....we need to give you a determined little Terrier title!
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
      Wow! Excellent progress Sparkie....we need to give you a determined little Terrier title!
      Hi Celstine

I already have much more actual prima fascia evidence than I can post at the moment............can Dertermined terriers be fitted with cocodile teeth on the cheap???:croc:

Sparkie

Comment

I have received an e-mail this morning from Promise Solutions Ltd denying any wrongdoings again ..........but what is contained in this e-mail letter gives Mr White and Swift Advances plc anothet problem...Mr White also swore this fact on oath "Swift do not have agents and do not have agencies".

I have that in the transcript of our hearing.........this is what Solutions say ( extracted from said e-mail

"Promise Solutions Ltd did have a CCL licence from December 2007 (number 4822774) but did not have an agency with Swift until 2010"................

I agree and confirm that they did have a CCA licinece that covered them for processing the loans for the Administrator and ............................I unreservedly retract the claim they did not hold a CCA licence at that time................but they did not hold one when our loan application was processed.....and as they cannot explain the Solutions stamps across our documents....I still believe that I have the right to assume that it was Solutions that processed our loan.

The only way that this claim can be refuted is to show it was processed by Finance by producing the accounts of Finance for the period May 2006 to may 2007......their accounting year...........but these were never filed at Companies House.........the Administrator has not seen them and their own accountants have no knowledge of them or even a draft of said accounts.......Deloitte&Touche say there must be a draft copy somehere..........an aspect they will be looking into for me.

That is where the proof is of who processed our application and to whom this "over ride commission" was paid to..........that I think is a big problem for Solutions.

Sparkie
        Remember everyone I have no legal training and my views are not to be taken as legal advice.........I am a dumb 74 year old senile auto spark
        They are only my own views.
        Last edited by Sparkie1723; 21st July 2011, 07:35:AM.

Comment

Out of the list of over 300 named companies, lenders, and all other business contacts that are listed and named in the records of Promise Finance Ltd that they had dealings with during their time trading ...........neither of the Swift Companies are included in that list.

So they did not receive the said override commission payment that both Promise Solutions Ltd and "Swift Advances" say was paid

Strange??!!

Sparkie

Remember everyone I have no legal training and my views are not to taken as legal advice.........I am a dumb 74 year old senile auto spark

Comment

JUst sent this to Promise Solutions Ltd

To Debbie Round
            Promise Solutions Ltd

Dear Debbie Round

Do you and Mr Walker remember this, copied below???……. this means our Broker was PROMISE SOLUTIONS LTD.

All our documentation was completed long before this below took place our loan application was signed on 15th February 2007 , our bloan agreement was signed by us on 15th March 2007 before Promise Finance Ltd took over processing all documentation......therefore this would be considered prima fascia evidence that Promise Solutions Ltd do hold ALL documentation appertaining to our loan and the Mr XXXX and Miss XXXXXX
            All this will be claimed in our claim against Promise Solutions Ltd that is being being prepared for issue.

I trust you will realise the position both you and Swift Advances plc have placed yourselves in, by attempting to mislead us in all the issues placed before you.
            You have deceived us, misled us, and not told us the truth

Mortgage Solutions | 27 Mar 2007 | 10:58

"Promise Finance has launched the Promise Solutions Network, a unique underwriting solution specifically aimed at the mortgage intermediary market.
            It features Promise Quote, a highly accurate automated online underwriting system with integrated credit search. Brokers using the Promise Solutions Network will be able to accurately source secured loans from a panel of 13 lenders, filter the product their client requires and at the press of a button, the issuing of all documentation and customer liaison will be taken over by Promise Finance".

Due to the depth of the rules within Promise Quote and the integrated soft credit search, the decisions are highly accurate and introducers will have options to vary the fees charged and see exactly how much they will earn before submitting the application.

Do you recall this also.copied below..............listen to the CD you sent me with the very sparse data in my SDAR information .........you will see how many times you broke your own rules and harrassed us.

A full and detailed complaint is being filed by both myself and Miss XXXXX hers will be slightly different as her loan was a CCA regulated loan.

"Once we have issued credit agreements to your client, Promise will look after all compliance matters with regards to the application through to completion. It is important that, during the consideration periods, you do not contact your customer unless they specifically request you to do so. Should you have any specific compliance request, we have a very experienced compliance department who can help you with your queries".

Sparkie

Remember everyone I have no legal training and my views are not to be taken as legal advice.........I am a dumb 74 year old senile auto spark
            They are only my own views.

Comment

Take a look at the following links, they may be of help.

This first one, scroll to the bottom and read about the benefits of a secured loan

http://cherry.promisesolutions.co.uk...red_loans.aspx

Watch the videos, they are very interesting

http://cherry.promisesolutions.co.uk...eo_guides.aspx

Read the loan sourcing and packaging guide as a whole

http://cherry.promisesolutions.co.uk...s/default.aspx

The very best of luck to all against these loan sharks. I am still trying

Comment

Originally posted by vickydumbell View Post
                Take a look at the following links, they may be of help.

This first one, scroll to the bottom and read about the benefits of a secured loan

http://cherry.promisesolutions.co.uk...red_loans.aspx

Only watched the first few minutes of the first video,....quote" You can sell a secured loann in 5 minutes!!" that's giving a borrwoer sound finacial advice to their best interests isn't it ...and in that time earn £1000 commission........good old con man our very own Mr Walker.

You can control the customer

Leaves soft footprint on a credit file LIAR Pomise Solutions without the CRA or us knowing anything about it ......down loaded our joint credit file hard copied it....then passed it on to "Swift Advances"....unlicensed trading name

Watch the videos, they are very interesting

http://cherry.promisesolutions.co.uk...eo_guides.aspx

Read the loan sourcing and packaging guide as a whole

http://cherry.promisesolutions.co.uk...s/default.aspx

The very best of luck to all against these loan sharks. I am still trying

Good info vickydumbell ....not so dumb Gal I can tell you...........I can work on Mr Walker with this stuff when I get back onto his monkey business.....and shady goings on

Mr Walker and Promise say this on his website

Double your secured loan commission rates Average commission £1200
                Market average commission 2.5%, Promise average commission 5.0%
                Your loan commissions paid in 24 hours – before lenders pay us
                (excluding First European)

Both Swift And himself personally denied that they received any commission from Swift on our loan for over 3 years above he says he pays out commission before all lenders pay thembar First European ....that to me says that the receive commissionnon EVERY single loan they set up
                .....bit of a Tom Pepper and Billy Liar combined is our Mr Walker by the sounds of it

sparkie
                Last edited by Sparkie1723; 7th September 2011, 20:25:PM.

Comment

Here is the ICO data controllers licence held by Promise Solutions…………it shows quite clearly that any information given to Promise Finance and any information held by Promise Finance will also be held by Promise Solutions as Promise Finance obtained data and information under Promise Solutions ICO licence…..that is why Promise Solutions Ltd is stamped all over our documents …drivers licence, bank statements utility bills and copied credit file.

This I believe shows that in correspondence Mr Walker CEO of Solutions is not quite telling me the truth…
                  They are still using Promise Finance as a trading name

Also note they have changed their registered office address
                  Question is …I wonder why??? Is this to “Lose” certain paper documents??

Sparkie

Registration Number: Z8661889
                  Date Registered: 01 July 2004 Registration Expires: 30 June 2012

Data Controller: PROMISE SOLUTIONS LIMITED

Address:
                  FULLARD HOUSE
                  NEACHELLS LANE

WOLVERHAMPTON
                  WV11 3QG
                  Other Names:
                  PROMISE SOLUTIONS
                  PROMISE DEBT SOLUTIONS
                  PROMISE FINANCIAL SERVICES
                  PROMISE DIRECT
                  PROMISE COVER PLUS
                  PROMISE LOANS & MORTGAGE
                  PROMISE INSURANCE SERVICES
                  PROMISE GENERAL INSURANCE SERVICES
                  PROMISE
                  PROMISE LOANS
                  PROMISE MORTGAGES
                  PROMISE FINANCE
                  PROMISE PROPERTY SERVICES
                  PROMISE HOLIDAYS
                  PROMISE DREAMS

Comment

When I asked Promise Solutions about commission and brokers fees etc I received this reply.............note they say all they received was the brokers fee we paid........no mention of commission .....they have now admitted to receiving £1408;00 plus another £100.......... they told us at the beginning that the brokers fee and other charges would be deducted from the £43000.......here they say they don't know how it was done.......................so if they did not know...... how were we we supposed to know it would be added...................I also post My latest letter to Mr Walker .

To
                    Mr S. Walker
                    Fuller House
                    Neachells House
                    Wolverhampton
                    WV11 3QG

17th September 2011

Dear Mr Walker,

Ref: On going dispute between ourselves and Promise Finance Ltd/Promise Solutions Ltd

Would you answer some very simple questions please, having now finally admitting that;

Override Commission was received by Promise Finance?/Solutions Ltd, approximately one month after our loan was completed.
                    • Can you explain why this was not disclosed in the letter received from Promise Solutions Ltd dated 16th October 2008, in answer to my questions, signed by your Operations Director Simon Carr, where in he states that a broker fee of £3,225 was charged.
                    • Why was the extra payment of £100 stated to have been made to “ Broker” by Swift Advances plc, not disclosed in this letter.
                    • Can you explain why a full hard copy of both my credit file and my partners were downloaded from the data base of Equifax Ltd CRA.
                    • Can you explain why these files were then joined together as one file tampered with by the addition further of further information by PROMISE SOLUTIONS LTD, and;
                    • This file was then passed on to “Swift Advances”, an unlicensed trading name intermediary broker/agent being used by Swift Advances plc in all the antecedent negotiations of our loan application and subsequent loan agreement.
                    • As it is absolutely clear that Promise Solutions Ltd were directly involved in all negotiations with “Swift Advances”, not Swift Advances plc, will you supply a copy of our original loan application, of which you will have a record of.
                    • Please be assured and be in no doubt of the fact that I have the complete co-operation of Equifax Ltd, by order of their CEO in this issue, who are at this moment in time carrying out deep searches of their archived data banks, to ascertain and trace who actually carried out these actions.
                    • These actions were/are not part of the contract you have with Equifax Ltd.
                    • Will you provide me with a copy of the Data Controllers Licence issued by the ICO to Promise Finance LIMITED. or the number of that said licence, as every separate limited company must hold its own licence to process data.
                    • Please provide the written authority given to us to Promise Finance LIMITED to copy our credit files, we gave consent for them to be searched but not copied

I suggest that you “come clean” about Promise Solutions Ltd’s part in these issues, and explain why you allowed Swift Advances plc to present this file, in hard copy which had been obtained by you, into the public domain by including it in a Court Bundle submitted by them, this I believe would make you a direct agent of “Swift Advances plc” ( you were CEO of both companies at the time) who carried on consumer business via an unlicensed trading name “ Swift Advances”.

I do suggest that you do not ignore this letter and provide me with these answers, which I request under CPR rule 31.16, request for information pending issue of proceedings.

Yours sincerely
                    Last edited by Sparkie1723; 18th September 2011, 12:32:PM.

Comment

Long time since I posted on this thread but I'm back on Promises case.
                      By the way Mr Walker did not answer the letter above on the previous post....so here goes on this now....

As everyone is aware Swift have refused to respond to my Part 18 request, which has led to me making an application to the Court for them to comply.

In order to check and double check on what Swift have done and to enable me to expose them right out into the open, I submitted Part 31.17 request to Promise Solutions Ltd, which would enable me to cross reference all the information, I have got and will finally get. Just another way of attacking Swift via another channel

I sent this below to the MD of Promise which was signed for on 9th April ….I’ve had no response from Promise.
                      I would not be surprised if Mr Walker has been in touch with Swift and Swift have said take no notice …saying I won’t do anything about it.

I have all my application bundle completed ( 3 copies) which is being filed with Chester County Court on Tues. I took my time on this bundle and I believe and hope I have got it smack on

Good job I qualify for full fee remission now applications have gone up to £155.
                      So Swift are in for a surprise this week.

I am now I the process of compiling an application for an order to make Promise comply using the ruling in the Norwich Pharmacal case.

Sparkie
                      __________________________________________________ ___________________
                      6th April 2014

To
                      Mr Stephen Walker
                      Managing Director
                      Promise Solutions LTD

By E-mail and Signed for Delivery

Dear Mr Walker ,
                      As you are the person who has corresponded with me in the past, I write this letter direct to you and for your personal attention.

This letter is a letter written pursuant with Civil Procedure Rules, specifically CPR 31.17.
                      In relation to matters to a case in the Chester County Court, between Swift Advances plc and ourselves.

Attached to this letter is the CPR 31.17 Request.

When responding to said CPR request, I ask that you or a fellow Officer of the Company signs the response with a Statement of Truth, and that it not be signed by a solicitor on behalf of the Company.

The Statement of Truth should be worded in this suggested manner
                      “ I, …….(name of person signing the response) believe that the responses contained in the said response are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

This is only a suggestion you may wish to word it slightly differently

I also suggest that it is reasonable to ask that you respond within 14 days of the receipt of this letter and request, should you wish to ask for an extension of this time, please get in touch by e-mail, you have my e-mail address on record should you have misplaced it it is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would advise that if no response is forthcoming an application will be made to the Court for a Norwich Pharmacal Order be made, for advisory sake this is explained below;

“A Norwich Pharmacal order is a court order for the disclosure of documents or information in the United Kingdom and Ireland. A Norwich Pharmacal order is an order granted against a third party, which has been innocently mixed up in wrongdoing, forcing the disclosure of documents or information. By identifying individuals the documents and information sought are disclosed in order to assist the applicant for such an order in bringing legal proceedings against individuals who are believed to have wronged the applicant.”

I trust this will not be necessary as we would seek the costs of making such an application which, I believe should not be necessary.

Finally may I remind you that on purchasing and the taking over of Promise Finance Ltd, Promise Solutions Ltd took on all assets, benefits, rights and responsibilities that had been Promise Finance Ltd’s

Thank you,
                      Yours sincerely,

“Sparkie”

Details of Request for Information and Disclosure under CPR 31.17 of Civil Procedure Rules.

1. Can you confirm that, you, Mr Stephen Walker was the Managing Director of Promise Finance Ltd between January 2007 and May 2007, and that you were responsible for the day to day running of that company?

2. Can you confirm that you were also managing Director of Promise Solutions Ltd during that same period, and responsible for the day to day running of that company?

3. Can you confirm were separate individual legal business entities?

4. Is it correct that each of the Promise companies stated above had a separate business plan and operations?

5. Is it correct that each of the above named companies had its registered office and principle place of business at Promise House, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 6AD?

6. Can you confirm that staff of both of the above named companies had access to and used the same computers and computer system at the above address?

7. Is it correct that Promise Solutions Ltd were also involved in the antecedent negotiations of a loan arranged by Promise Finance Ltd who conducted the negotiations on our behalf with the lender of this loan who’s name was Swift Advances plc?

8. Could you clarify which name either, one or both of the Promise companies stated above conducted was Swift Advances plc or Swift Advances?.

9. Can you provide supporting evidence to show which of the two names above these antecedent negotiations were conducted with.

10. Can you confirm if or not you considered either or both of the Promise companies named were agents of Swift Advances plc as well as brokers in their own right as per the Consumer Credit Act 1974?.

11. When Promise Finance Ltd went into voluntary liquidation would you agree that the final statement of the receiver/administrator are correct, factual and true?

12. Can you confirm that when Promise Finance Ltd ceased trading all computers records and tangible assets were left at the registered office and principle place of business stated in paragraph 5 above, never left said premises?

13. Can you also confirm that when Promise Finance ceased trading, staff of both companies stated above assisted the receiver/administrator in the “winding down “ of that company?

14. Can you confirm that when Promise Solutions Ltd purchased the Assets of Promise Finance Ltd, all items including the computers and records of Promise Finance Ltd were included in this purchase?

15. Can you explain why in the Receiver/Administrators final audited accounts of Promise Finance Ltd lodged with Companies House, although it contains the names of every single debtor and creditor and the financial records of all transactions 2006-2008 and 2007-2008 there is no record or mention of Swift Advances plc?

16. Can you explain why there are no records of any financial transactions relating to loans, including fees paid by borrower clients and any type of commission payments received from Swift Advances plc?

17. Would this be because our loan application and all antecedent negotiations were carried out by Promise Solutions Ltd and not Promise Finance Ltd?.

18. Would you agree that in fact all payments of the fees and costs of setting up our loan and the commission payments were received by Promise Solutions Ltd and not Promise Finance Ltd?

19. Can you confirm that the computer records of Promise Finance Ltd about customer clients prior to the dissolving of that company would have been accurate and true?

20. In light of a letter received from Swift Advances regarding the amount of “override commission” paid to Promise Finance Ltd, Can you explain how Swift Advances would know what amount would have been allocated by Promise Finance Ltd pertaining to our loan application, and the account number given to it by Promise Finance Ltd.?

21. Can you explain why we were never informed by Promise Finance Ltd during the antecedent negotiations that this override payment would be received by them?.

22. Can you explain why,? based on all the financial information given by us and obtained by Promise Finance Ltd, Promise Finance Ltd did not advise us that we could not afford the loan we were entering into, or advise Swift Advances that we could not afford the repayments on the loan

23. Can you explain why Mrs G’s truthfully declared income of £6,000.00 per annum was apparently altered and manipulated upwards by Promise Finance Ltd to £6,500.00.?

24. Promise Finance Ltd stated that all fees and other costs of setting up the loan would be deducted before the loan was paid out, however they knew or should have known that Swift Advances plc add all the costs and charges to the loan. Your comments on this would be appreciated.

25. Can you explain why no other lender was approached by Promise Finance Ltd and quotes obtained from other possible prospective lenders as shown on the computer
                      read out you supplied to us previously?

Request made by “ Sparkie”

Comment

Have just rung Promise and asked them to clarify thir position in that they have not responded to my CPR 31.17 Request nor have they asked for more time ..would they confirm if they would be responding to the CPR request......Guy named Tony placed me on hold ....then came back and told he he had knocked on Mr Walkers door ......who said he was in a meeting.he told Mr Walker I was on the phone waiting for an answer before I make an application to the Curt for an order be made for him to comply............Mr Walker told him to tell me that he had not made up his mind to respond or not ..but it was " On His List"

Any views comments on if I should now proceed with my application for an order to be made.....I could be waiting forever for him to decide if he will respond or not.

Sparkie

Comment

Have had a response from Debbie Round of Promise Solutions Ltd.........I can't post it as of yet as she has headed it Without Prejudice........and have to clarify this.but what I can say there are a few misrepresentations in it..that the Court will not be too happy about.
                          Without Prejudice or not......... I don't think a response in any form to a CPR request can be headed Without Prejudice........and I can submit it to the Court as evidence of failing to properly respond and the misrepresentations in said reply........By the way Promise Solutions Ltd are monitoring this thread.

Sparkie
                          Last edited by Sparkie1723; 28th April 2014, 21:07:PM.

Comment

If I can get it clarified about the Without Prejudice issue...I'll post their e-mail response and my replies..........I always thought that the only time Without Predice can be properly used and relied on is in offers of settlement of disputes.
                            Is that correct?? ....Does anyone with more knowledge on this than me know.

Sparkie

Comment

Having sussed out the Without Prejudice issue, I can post Promise Solutions e-mail and my replies

“For the ‘Without Prejudice’ rule to apply a communication must be part of a genuine settlement negotiation“.

THere is no offer involved here.

Here is their response

Dear Mr
                              Without prejudice

Thank you for your recent letter.

I would refer you to our previous correspondence but remind you that Promise Solutions was the holding company of Promise Finance at the time your loan was arranged.
                              As such it was not engaged in the same activities as Promise Finance, it did not have an agency with Swift and it did not act as a Loan Brokerage.

From memory, Swift was a lender which was used infrequently by Promise Finance often after other lenders had been considered. This may answer some of your other questions.

Promise Solutions purchased certain assets from the administrator handling the liquidation of Promise Finance. It did not take on its liabilities.

Given the amount of correspondence previously answered, the inaccuracies of some previous assertions and your practice of posting the companies responses on the internet, I feel that a more detailed response would not be appropriate or add anything meaningful to what has been previously said.

If you wish to apply for a CPR31.17 then this is at your discretion.

Yours sincerely

Debbie Round
                              Business Support Manager
                              Promise Solutions

I replied with this.

Dear Debbie Round,
                              Thank you for your e-mail, however I must respond as follows.Your statement that Promise Solutions (ltd) was the holding company of Promise Finance Ltd (ltd) is a misrepresentation of fact.The registration SIC of Promise Solutions Ltd with companies is as follows.
                              Nature of Business (SIC):64999 - Financial intermediation not elsewhere classified.

The SIC code(s) of a holding company
                              __________________________________________________ ___________
                              The SIC code of a holding company are as follows
                              Nature of Business (SIC):64205 - Activities of financial services holding companies
                              70100 - Activities of head offices
                              __________________________________________________ __________
                              Your statement that Promise Solutions did not act as a brokerage is incorrect, as the Promise Solutions Ltd stamp is on all documents submitted to “Swift”.Examples are as followsCopy of my driving licenceCopy of Mrs Gs driving licence.Copy of Mrs Gs Bank statements.Copy of our Joint credit files which had been tampered with by Promise Solutions Ltd.This means that additional questions will be submitted to the Court in our application for the order sought to be made______________________________________________ ___________________

Your statement. Quote;
                              “From memory, Swift was a lender which was used infrequently by Promise Finance often after other lenders had been considered”
                              Raises further questions to be added, in our possession is the record we were supplied with that no other lender was approached By either Promise Finance Ltd or Promise Solutions Ltd.This then leads to the question of payment of override commission paid by Swift stated to have been £1408.65.
                              Swift have confirmed that this was the sum paid to Promise based on the volume of business submitted by Promise to “Swift “ in April 2007 which was paid I month after the agreement was signed
                              ._________________________________________________ ______________

Your statement Quote:
                              Promise Solutions purchased certain assets from the administrator handling the liquidation of Promise Finance. It did not take on its liabilities.Is incorrect and misrepresentative.

Under the Companies Act. In a transaction such as took place Promise Solutions Ltd could not choose just to purchase assetts only, as the receiver gave Promise Solutions Ltd permission to continue with the all loan applications made to Promise Finance Ltd to do the liabilities had to be included.
                              There is of course also the question of the purchase of Promise Finance Ltd "assets" by Promise Solutions Ltd under a company registration Number that was not Promise Solutions Ltd’s company registered number to be explained, and it appears this must also be explained in Court.

Finally what has preceded prior to the CPR 31.17 request is irrelevant to this request, which under Civil Procedure Rules must be either responded to freely or by enforcement by the Court.

It could also be alleged as a breach of Section 3 of the New Fraud Act 2006 for the with holding documents and information we are legally entitled to.
                              Under the circumstances and your last line of your e-mail letter, the application to the Court advised of will be prepared.

I also advise that despite the fact the heading of without prejudice will not give any protection from disclosure in the Exhibits which will be submitted in support of said application, as any response relating to a CPR request for disclosure cannot be subject to without prejudice rules.
                              Your e-mail is interpreted as an answer that is unacceptable under Civil Procedure Rules.
                              A final point according to Companies web search there is no such registration for “ THE PROMISE SOLUTIONS GROUP” as stated at the end of your e-mail
                              Yours sincerely

I then sent this afterwards
                              I write further to you and wish to make you aware, Should it still be necessary for all of this matter proceed to Court, ( which appears to be the case) there is the serious matter I referred to in my e-mail answer to your attempt to respond to the CPR31.17 request.It is this Quote;

“As such it was not engaged in the same activities as Promise Finance, it did not have an agency with Swift and it did not act as a Loan Brokerage“.
                              I attach a copy of one of the documents that Promise Solutions Ltd passed on to Swift, despite your denial quoted above regarding Promise Solutions Ltd

I do not think I need to explain what Credit Brokerage is, however for avoidance of any doubt I attach a copy of one of the many documents that are stamped as this example is.

You will note that it has Promise Solutions Ltd stamped on it, all the other documents I referred to are stamped the same.

You will also note the date and time this was received by fax by Swift.

This I believe is evidence that Promise Solutions were heavily involved in the arranging of our loan with Swift, all the other documents we have will further substantiate my allegation.

However another problem arises, Promise Solutions LTD did not obtain a Consumer Credit Licence to conduct consumer credit brokerage business until 15 December 2007 some 9 months after being involved in arranging our Loan with Swift. I am sure you can check what this means, by reading Part 111 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 with specific reference to section 39 (1) in conjunction with section 145(2) of same said Act

Due to the intransigence of Promise Solutions Ltd and obnoxious attitude a complaint will be made to the Financial Conduct Authority pointing out this fact and also the fact of the failure to comply with the CPR 31.17.
                              There is still time to assist us in our quest for information and Justice.
                              Yours sincerely
                              Last edited by Sparkie1723; 30th April 2014, 09:47:AM.

Comment

Can I ask if Promise Finance were any other Swift Customers Broker.......I know of one but if I could find more would be helful.

Sparkie
                                Last edited by Sparkie1723; 30th April 2014, 17:58:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X