• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Brokers Promise Finance Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brokers Promise Finance Ltd

Having to bungle along on my own by the looks of it ....have prepared my statement of case to support our CPR31.17 application for a Norwich Pharmacal Order to be made .can't post it on open thread ...I think I'm getting there though,

Just got to print off the exhibits to attach to statement.......and off I go to file next week.......won't be saying much on his thread either fo a while......until I either get a hearing date.....or a straight order made......don't think Promise have much of a chance avoiding it

Sparkie

Comment

Wishing you the best of luck with this case Sparkie. We also have a loan with these bullies and they have caused no end of stress and heartache over the years with their "charges" and threats when we were in financial difficulty. I have sent a formal complaint to them they replied with the usual BS that the charges are fair. The case is currently with the FOS but not holding my breath for a favorable reply from them. We arranged the loan through Ocean Finance so not the same as yours. Sorry can't be more help but would love to see them suffer. Good luck.

Comment

Sparkie

Its shocking how these bar stewards treat us.

I dont know where you get the will power from to deal with this lot but i certainly hope and believe that you will get the desired result in the end!

Dont forget to keep us all updated.

All the best !!!!!!

Comment

Our MP is looking into all this about the commission
          that Swift say they never paid. But I can prove they did and also paid override commission.
          Can anyone tell me how this document which is a screen shot of Promise Finance Ltd ( supposedly to have been our Broker) can have been modified by Promise Finace Ltd AFTER they had been dissolved?
          Notice all reference to broker fees and commission is not shown.

I have a lot of these screen shots......but this is is the only one that has been "modified"!!???

Not easily seen but the pink highlighted bit states Modified 21 Aug 2009...they went into receivership around June 2008

Can any of the site team enlarge the image for me?

Sparkie

Comment

When a company goes boom somebody gains control. The potentially profitable stuff usually is sold on via a liquidator or administrator and they get left to wrap up the bits nobody wants.

So although the original company didn't have control, somebody will have. Doesn't explain who or why it was modified though.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
              When a company goes boom somebody gains control. The potentially profitable stuff usually is sold on via a liquidator or administrator and they get left to wrap up the bits nobody wants.

So although the original company didn't have control, somebody will have. Doesn't explain who or why it was modified though.

M1
              Agree M1 ...I have all the info on it all recievers final report and statement of accounts etc etc

Sparkie

Comment

M1

Comment

Thanks M1 that'll do nicely, I've copied that to add to the docs I'm handing in to A Millers local office tomorrow.

If you look at the top of the smaller image I posted you will see that the person who modified it was Joanne Walker who is a director of Promise Solutions Ltd, who’s Managing Director has stated in writing that Promise Solutions Ltd had nothing to do with any involvement with our loan application.

I know that companies go in liquidation the management and staff work with and for the receivers and if this Joanne Walker who is Steven Walkers Promise Solutions CEO wife modified this document and removed the info from it , would be the reason there is no mention of Swift in the Receivers report and accounts…..every other single creditor and debtor firm and lender is…. What loans they made, what commissions were paid what brokers fees were charge etc etc……….But not one single reference or mention of Swift.

Now why could that be …I have my own views under the circumstances can any one else put their views forward.

Sparkie
                  Last edited by Sparkie1723; 7th December 2014, 14:11:PM.

Comment

Hello sparkie
                    Listen to Money Box on Sat 13th Dec, my husband and i were interviewed regarding our problems with swift/broker ridge/barclays
                    they wanted to know everything that has been done to us i did get upset during the session as it all seemed to come to the front and it just welled me up.I am hoping i do not sound too bad it will be strange hearing myself on playback.:santa_cheesy:masred::snowbal:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X