• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marston Bailiffs Mr Bright

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marston Bailiffs Mr Bright

Hello

Im looking for anyone who has had dealing with Mr Gary Bright who I have complaint against and am dealing with Luton County Court and wondered if anyone has had any dealings with this compulsive liar as i would like some back up in way of statements, as Marston Bailiffs have informed me that they will be hiring a barrister which they are going to charge me for, I notice that some people have had problems with marstons and want to put a stop to this man and his lies.

Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Marston Bailiffs Mr Bright

Hi Dawney 66 yes i have and yes he full of lies see my listing notice of seizure i hope this helps

Comment

According to the Bailiff Register Marston Group do not employ any bailiff with the surname Bright.

Comment

Hi Caspar Marston Group did employ mr Bright and his name was on my Notice of Seizure and his name was on the list of CERTIFICATTED BAILIFF back in march from Luton county court.

Comment

Thanks Shaun - he's obviously not there any more! No bad thing by the sound of things.

Comment

Maybe he's already been 'form 4'd' - any way of finding out via the court which authorized him?

Can't see him on here http://certificatedbailiffs.justice....catedBailiffs/
            Last edited by charitynjw; 20th July 2011, 00:29:AM.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
            Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
            gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
            The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Nor does he seem to have changed his name, for there are no entries for Dim, Stupid, Thicko or F*ckwit.

Comment

I had this fat **** Gary Bright & his mate Mr Hirons at my door yesterday after they had already clamped my car & stuck a warning sticker on the window & they were wanting £770 for an unpaid parking fine but if i paid straight away he would do it for £560 which i had to do as my car was clamped. Mr Slobby Bright left his mobile number which is xxxxx & his prick of a mate left his number which is xxxxxxxxx.
                Does anyone have an address for Slobby Bright as i would like to pay him a visit & clamp his vehicle & give him a bill for me having to remove the sticker & for the damage the clamp caused to the wheel arch of my car.
                Last edited by Celestine; 27th September 2012, 14:01:PM.

Comment

Has anyone checked the register recently.......?

Welcome kthmurrell :beagle:
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by kthmurrell View Post
                    I had this fat **** Gary Bright & his mate Mr Hirons at my door yesterday after they had already clamped my car & stuck a warning sticker on the window & they were wanting £770 for an unpaid parking fine but if i paid straight away he would do it for £560 which i had to do as my car was clamped. Mr Slobby Bright left his mobile number which is 07710 054640 & his prick of a mate left his number which is 07956 977881.
                    Does anyone have an address for Slobby Bright as i would like to pay him a visit & clamp his vehicle & give him a bill for me having to remove the sticker & for the damage the clamp caused to the wheel arch of my car.
                    Reference the damage to the wheelarch of your car by Marston bailiffs, Marston Group are liable for making good the damage as a bailiff is required to exercise reasonable care when applying and removing wheelclamps. The same applies to all bailiff companies, DVLA contractors and anyone else using wheelclamps to immobilise vehicles. You should claim against Marston Group as his employer. An alternative is to make a Statement of Complaint to the police of Criminal Damage against Bright and Hirons. Damage need not be deliberate and need only be reckless, that is, caused by the offender regardless of whether the damage would be caused or not. As for what they charged, would you please post up what the original PCN was, plus court fee and we'll see how much he has taken that is not permitted by law. That can then be added to the complaint to the police or a civil claim against Marston Group and Bright.
                    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Just done - no sign

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                        Maybe he's already been 'form 4'd' - any way of finding out via the court which authorized him?

Can't see him on here http://certificatedbailiffs.justice....catedBailiffs/
                        Send an email to cbregister@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk and ask them to check. I'm having problems sending emails at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                          Has anyone checked the register recently.......?
                          I have, just now.

Robert Hirons is there (link) but no trace whatever of a Bright bailiff - link

Searching for Marston Group, the alphabetically ordered list (link) jumps straight from Melanie Boswell to Shaun A. Brislen, with no hint of Gary Bright between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                            I have, just now.

Robert Hirons is there (link) but no trace whatever of a Bright bailiff - link

Searching for Marston Group, the alphabetically ordered list (link) jumps straight from Melanie Boswell to Shaun A. Brislen, with no hint of Gary Bright between the two.
                            Many thanks for that, CC. Much appreciated. Mr Bright isn't as bright as his name suggests. If he executed distress whilst not authorised to do so, he, Hirons and Marston Group could be in a lot of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
                              Send an email to cbregister@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk and ask them to check. I'm having problems sending emails at the moment.
                              I have just done that.

I also searched using his forename, in case he had changed his name by replacing the "Br" with "Sh".

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X