• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB meet 8th October 2011 -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LB meet 8th October 2011 -

Definates so far

Ame & Tools
    Enaid & OH
    Exc
    Sapphire & OH
    Wends & Shirley
    Turbo & Mo
    Last edited by enaid; 17th July 2011, 17:27:PM.

Comment

And Wends' mate Shirley
      Is no longer here

Comment

As you know we are still on the fence at the moment, but will let you know in next week or so and I will most likely book the Holiday Inn or another hotel nearer to that time. Also Jax wants to come as well so will firm up with her when I ever get to speak to her.

Hopefully all being well we will be there as it sounds a fab night out.

Comment

And

Turbo & Mo (2)
          Paddy & Jill (2)-----Turbo's on course betting expert---(I wish)

4 in all

Turbs

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
            And Wends' mate Shirley
            Well I'm glad you're coming. Not only will you be invaluable on advising us how to place bets but you also speak the West Midlands lingo.

Comment

That's all very well but last time I went everyone I heard speaking was either a Southerner or Irish lol
              Is no longer here

Comment

Nelly, you need to change your countdown xxxx
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok train booked, we will arrive at Wolverhampton about 12.40, make our way to near hotel and have a scoop maybe. Check in and get ready for the off.
                  I have not booked into races yet but will find out some more info and keep you informed what's happening.
                  Enaid x

Comment

Di have you contacted the restaurant peeps and told them that we are a group, would like to be seated together but will be wanting to book separately, if that makes sense hun.
                    I think its best that you call them as you know what your talking about lol.

Comment

Jumped the gun

Just me & Mo (2)

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                      And

Turbo & Mo (2)
                      Paddy & Jill (2)-----Turbo's on course betting expert---(I wish)

4 in all

Turbs

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                        Ok train booked, we will arrive at Wolverhampton about 12.40, make our way to near hotel and have a scoop maybe. Check in and get ready for the off.
                        I have not booked into races yet but will find out some more info and keep you informed what's happening.
                        Enaid x

As I said in Chatbox Di---they can cater for 18-ish by adding tables to the large 1

Just tell em approx max numbers, book & then post the reference number on here and then we quote it when we book

Comment

I emailed and asked about what Turbo had said.

I was told if I book you give me a reference number and then they ring and book themselves with that number is that correct?

Hi Diane
                          That isn’t a service that we usually offer – the booking details and payment are usually mad through one contact. However I do appreciate your concerns and therefore to do this we would need to know the numbers that you are expecting to call and book and we would have to set a date by which they have to do so, would that be acceptable?
                          Kind regards
                          Lindsey

So we need numbers I think.

Comment

Please advise your guests to contact Nicky Holmes on 01902 390016 quote “Asprey 8th Oct” as the reference. You will remain the main contact for the booking and all tickets/correspondence for the complete booking will be sent to you – is that ok?
                            If you could ask everyone to call and pay by 9th Sept that would be perfect.
                            Many thanks
                            Lindsey

Comment

Turbo & Mo -- booked & paid for.

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              Please advise your guests to contact Nicky Holmes on 01902 390016 quote “Asprey 8th Oct” as the reference. You will remain the main contact for the booking and all tickets/correspondence for the complete booking will be sent to you – is that ok?
                              If you could ask everyone to call and pay by 9th Sept that would be perfect.
                              Many thanks
                              Lindsey

Comment

We are really sorry guys, but we have decided after much discussion on this occasion not to come on this meet I was really looking forward to coming and seeing everyone again.

It is the week before our 39th wedding anniversary which o/h says he was planning a surprise for me and that he did not want to do 2 weekends on the trot. Now he wont tell me what the surprise is but I am working on finding out what it is.

I am sure you will all have a great time.

Tuttsi xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X