• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB meet 8th October 2011 -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB meet 8th October 2011 -

Date 8th october 2011

Venue Wolverhampton Races http://www.wolverhampton-racecourse....=view&fix=1841

The Hotel is actually on the course details here

http://www.wolverhampton-racecourse....rse-hotel.html

Travel Lodge a cock stride away

Travelodge - Hotel overview

I have 1 room already booked if any one wants it.

For anyone who has never been to the races and have any questions about going then please ask, would rather you ask a question no matter how daft you think it is than imagine you can't come for what ever reason.
    It realy is an experience and if you have a read of the info you will see it is not too expensive as on the package deals, food and enertainment is thrown in.
    Enaid x

To book please follow these instructions, contact Nicky Holmes on 01902 390016 quote “Asprey 8th Oct” as the reference. I will remain the main contact for the booking and all tickets/correspondence for the complete booking will be sent to me.
    Please call and pay by 9th Sept.
    Many thanks Enaid x

Read more at: LB meet 8th October 2011 - - Page 2 - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
    Last edited by enaid; 22nd July 2011, 11:57:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: LB meet 8th October 2011 -

Okay Im going to be a bit stupid, but...how do I add up the cost, is it all in or should I be looking at separate prices for rooms and such..?

Thanks
    Lumi x
    Luminol x

Comment

I think this is ideal for £29.95 per person

THE RINGSIDE CARVERY PACKAGE
      Includes entrance to the racecourse, race card and three course carvery meal, also includes post race entertainment and disco.

They do all in packages including hotel but not on Saturdays, so hotwel would be on top.

Comment

Thanks Di x

So its a package and a room on top, am I right thinking the rooms are £100ish each? and then my Train fare
        Luminol x

Comment

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/...wdpuk#roomrate

Comment

Excellent, we're definately in for the racing carvery etc, not sure about staying over though as it is a little expensive - tho will have a search about see what other hotels are near (like travelodges) - did a quick search on the Wolverhampton racecourse holiday inn for a double room on Sat 8th Oct - '' Rooms available from £118.00 GBP .''. It's about an hour and 10 mins from where we live so not too bad. (Though then we have to argue over who is driving, and naturally I am a terrible driver and a brilliant drinker lol )

Ooo Wolverhampton central has saver rates at the moment ''
            Wolverhampton Central

0.3 miles away from wolverhampton
            from £19.00
            per room per night''

Sooo total cost £19.00 hotel, petrol £25, Carvery £60 (2 of us) - £100 in essence. That's not too bad for a nice weekend at the races is it.
            Last edited by Amethyst; 16th June 2011, 13:55:PM.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Yep count us in as long as West Ham are away otherwise it will just be myself on the lookout for Adrian Chiles, sorry can't think of any other famous people from that area lol.

Comment

Oh said to book in lol

Comment

I'll be there
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Ok rooms at http://www2.travelodge.co.uk/search_...=375&from=list are indeed £19. It is only 1.1 mile from the course so not much travelling cost there. Grab a bargain lol I am.

Comment

Thanks all for the info, much appreciated (my brain is not in gear today), I shall ask his majesty, and for once I may actually make it to one of these things, £19 a night total bargain!
                      Luminol x

Comment

Room booked. We have a 7 seater so if people need a lift back to the hotel after frivolities then I expect we can manage it, unless we park at hotel and taxi to racecourse so we can both partake...not sure..long way off .. but ideas there lol.
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It's only a short taxi ride from racecourse to hotel. Or a long stagger
                          Is no longer here

Comment

I am waiting on a price for a friend and family rate.

Comment

We're happy roughing it for the night and staying at the Travel lodge lol, their rooms are clean and comfy (ish) just think about the difference in cost, roughly £100 will pay for the evening for two plus some of your drinkies.

Yep, we're happy with the Travel lodge and as Wendy says a stagger for some or a hearty walk for others.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X