• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LB Meet - October 8th 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB Meet - October 8th 2011

Hi everyone

Well after the success of the London meet earlier this year, I've been chatting to Di and have decided to attempt to get everyone together for a meet on October 8th.

I've been on to the Wetherspoons Hotel site and they have rooms around the £50 for a double or twin, we stayed at the one in Birmingham and they are not five star but are ok and they are clean. Also the added bonus is that it was above the pub (cheap drink & food) and in the centre of town and near to the railway station too.

The other option is to go somewhere else but remember wherever we stay we need to be near pubs/eateries and it must be reasonable as not everyone can afford loads of money.

Here's the link to Wethers hotels Visit one of our 22 Hotels Nationwide | J D Wetherspoon

and one to Jury's Inn's which are a bit more expensive and are more out of town so cabs/cars needed Hotels in Dublin City Centre, London hotels, Manchester hotels | Jurys Inn

Oh and remember raileasy do cheap travel too.

Over to you all and can we have some ideas please, hopefully we can narrow it down to one or two.
    Last edited by Sapphire; 25th May 2011, 12:46:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: LB Meet - October 9th

Manchester tra la la manchester tra la la la lol

Comment

Wethers have a hotel in Wigan thats the nearest Di, take a look and tell me what you think hun. I've been searching Manchester hotels and its very expensive, not so sure its affordable to some

Comment

Is it Manchester then? or you could go mad and cometo Preston we are a city now ya know x
        Last edited by Luminol; 25th May 2011, 10:29:AM.
        Luminol x

Comment

I reckon Brum again
          Is no longer here

Comment

I agree with Wends, its central and easy to get to and cheap for those who need to stay over.

Comment

So here's the votes so far

Birmingham - 2

Manchester - 2

Preston - 0
              Last edited by Sapphire; 25th May 2011, 10:41:AM.

Comment

I vote manchester really sapphy, Prestons cheaper was all I was saying
                Luminol x

Comment

Okies am going to alter the vote lol.

Please can one of you kind people who live up there dig out a couple of decent hotels for us, its no good me doing it, I've got no idea about the area etc.

Comment

Manchester Hotels from LateRooms

Cheap hotels and apartments, low cost flights, and cheap holidays worldwide with alpharooms.com
                    Last edited by enaid; 25th May 2011, 12:55:PM.

Comment

Re: LB Meet - October 8th

Do they still do tours of the studios in Manchester - Rovers Return?

Are there any places of historical interest to visit?
                      Last edited by TUTTSI; 25th May 2011, 13:23:PM.

Comment

Manchester United Tour and Museum - I went there a couple of years ago, it was a great experience, mind you not a patch on Stamford Bridge :grin:

The Lowry Centre - Salford

Comment

our house

Comment

Cool, looking forwards to it. Anywhere's fine with us Manchesters fun but didn't happen last time we tried to arrange one there, not sure why, maybe distance?. Liverpool was mooted while we were in London, but Brum is closest for us, so I vote Brum.
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Here something about Corrie walking tours in Manchester Coronation Street Blog: Coronation Street walking tours in Manchester - on sale now

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X