• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ME Vs MBNA and Optima

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ME Vs MBNA and Optima

Hi there, I am new to the site so hi.

I'm just after the AQ stage in a court proceedings that MBNA are taking against me via optima.

I was on a reduced payment plan

Brief time line of events.

oct 14th, mbna sent letter saying we are happy with your payments but if you don't continue with them we will issue you with a default and terminate your account.

Oct 26th made an early payment (recorded on their system 2 day later)

(on thier coms log)
    Oct 28th Charge off adjustment -3000
    Oct 28th Charge off adjustment 3000
    dec 23rd legal fees and costs 80
    dec 23rd legal fees and costs 85

Mbna placed default at credit reference agencies on the 29/10/10

November 9th(dated 8th) i received a DN, from them for areas of £107. to be payed by the 26th.

I also never received a November statement (which should have the been with me around the 6th of each month). My last statment was October.

I have already asked for the sar and cpr 31.14 . They didn't proved 2 years worth of accounts and No PPi insurance T&C. I asked the court to force them to provide it and it was rejected .

My main Question atm is "by having the charge offs " on the account before the DN did they terminate the account on the 29/10/2010?
    Tags: None

Re: ME Vs MBNA and Optima

Did you get a termination notice
    If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Nope. I Have a letter from Optima Full and final paypment.

Also theres late fees on the account .

If you need any of the documents scanned please do ask and I will post them. My DN has the paragraph 8 cluase.

I am asuming as there was no Novemeber statement .. The Credit reference agency has the delinquent date as the 10/10/10

Comment

I have both late charges of £257 and overlimit charges of £257. The DN arreas are £107.

Would this and the possible early termination of the account therefore make the DN faulty on two counts because of the two sets of charges.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
        See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
        X