• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rbs-nw- Blood Boiling!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rbs-nw- Blood Boiling!

Hi all.....hope you can help + i can be of help to you all!!

worked in finance with two companies for over 15yrs before becoming a bank manager at a high st bank. (nearly 2yrs svs until June last year)
    Hopefully i can help with a lot of your questions to do with banking/finance down the line.....

I'm currently going through a Employment Tribunal for disability discrimination and wrongful dismissal with said BANK! (in july have pre hearing review for disability side of my claim, i'm currently still signed off and awaiting yet another medical to get hopefully ESA Allowance)
    Until June last year i was one of the lucky ones that due to my financial position had never missed a payment to any company (Mtg,loan,cc,gas,elec, etc etc)
    Since my dismissal i have gone from 999 credit score to, well probably 0.!!
    Have managed to keep MTG payments up but i also had approx 18k on a personal loan left to pay WITH SAID BANK! I would love to say i stopped paying them out of principle but no it was financial that prevented me.
    Long story short, i now have a CCJ for £21k+ and have just received word that in June they are applying for an Interim charging order-
    How worried should i be?? Not much equity in my property approx 10k
    Should i seek to object to this order due to my tribunal with SAID BANK, or would you advise that totally separate!
    Any help or advise or even pity taken at this point as i think i'm losing the will to go on!!!
    Apologies if long winded!!!!
    Tags: None

Re: Rbs-nw- Blood Boiling!

Pity given. Honestly feel sorry for you and have a little understanding of your position. Will leave the answer to someone more qualified, but good luck!

Comment

Greetings RBSNW1972,

Yup loads of pity given as I too know where you are coming from as I was made redundant in 2007 at the start of recession and having a stroke and thus disabled since 1991 was dumped in the mire so to speak.

Unfortunately I have found that banks and disability do not go together however I have found self help consumer forums to be of most help.

Sorry I cannot help you with your situation as I have not been there yet but there are plenty of knowledgeable consumers here that are so help will be forthcoming.

Regards
      If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

what were the terms of the CCJ? Have you entered into any type of payment arrangement with the bank?
        If a charging order is granted, then as long as you can get an order for realistic instalments, and keep them up, the charging order won't be a problem. Stupid question - did you by any chance have any PPI on the loan?
        Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
          Stupid question - did you by any chance have any PPI on the loan?
          Mis-sold to themselves? :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

I didn't contest the ccj nor have i entered a payment arrangement...
            due to no income as still awaiting another medical by DWP for ESA.
            Every spare penny i had has gone on solicitors fees for the tribunal.
            My Wife works, but once you take essential bills out (MTG,GAS ELEC ETC) we are living of a minus income, that's before food or any thing as indulgent as maybe a can of larger/glass of wine.
            How long we can last is anyone's guess......and Alass no i didn't take PPI!!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X