• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

incorrect details on cabots witness statment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: incorrect details on cabots witness statment

Hi Angry Cat
    Is it possible to email the court document, I have scanned it, but unable to upload onto LB.
    Thank you
    gillwall

Comment

Iv had a go uploading, hope this is readable.
      Thahk you
      gillwall

Comment

try emailing it to admin@legalbeagles.info and Amethyst will probably be able to upload it for you.
        Is no longer here

Comment

Thanks wendyB will do.

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
            try emailing it to admin@legalbeagles.info and Amethyst will probably be able to upload it for you.
            Hopefully, the OP's questions have been answered?
            Or, he/she has been able to upload the court docs. and has been given careful advice from the site team?

Comment

Hi Angry Cat
              I have had no reply as yet, although Im drafting a secound witness stement in respose to cabot/morgans, incorrect witness statement, with thee evidence attached, accounts and court papers, hope this sounds ok
              thank you
              gillwall

Comment

what shoul i d

Hi
                Just wondered if im on the right track, Iv received a witness statement thats is full of incrrect facts and statemnts, should i write my secound witness stataement highlighting the incorrect ones with correct facts, plus evidence,
                Many thanks

Comment

Re: what shoul i d

Can someone merge this thread with Gill's other one please.
                  Is no longer here

Comment

I've reported your post again, send the email again to admin in case it wasn't received the first time, then hopefully it will get uploaded and someone will be able to offer more help.
                    Is no longer here

Comment

Ok thanks, will do

Comment

Also send the stuff to celestine@legalbeagles.info in case the admin address isn't working properly
                        Is no longer here

Comment

Iv had a reply from LB this evenning asking for the link to upload court documnets.
                          Thanks Wendy
                          gillwall

Comment

Hiya,

I can't get the second doc you sent yesterday to upload (its in TIF format which I don't think is supported on here), but it's a standard application Notice, just the first page, from CABOT asking to vary the order of DJ Eley (attached below) because ''The claimant is unable to comply with the provision to supply statements of account since inception'' and they want it dealing with at a 30 min hearing. No draft of the order requested attached.

General Form of Judgment or Order attached below - which orders dismissal of Charging Order, statements from inception including a chronology of assignment and no costs.

Cheers,

Ame
                            xx

P.S. Have shifted your thread into debt forums (left redirect) as its currently in successes, which it is, but best to keep it in the active section while Cabot play silly buggers.

P.P.S Just read back a little, the Admin email is on a seperate server to the main site, which we pay for annually, and it took them a while to process the payment made on 28th April because, I assume, of the bank holidays...and nicely they decided to suspend the account while they waited so no admin emails since 22nd, so playing catch up last night and today, only 702 unread to go (mostly junk tho).lol.
                            Last edited by Amethyst; 5th May 2011, 06:48:AM.
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

As I see it and correct me if I am wrong, the OP's problem appears to lay in the fact that, Cabot have made an application to vary the above Order!

Comment

Hi Amathyst and Angry Cat
                                Thats correct, what are the implications of this and also the witness statment cabot have submitted to the court and myself has so many wrong facts. Im in the process of drafting my second witness statement in response . any advice would be appreciated.
                                Thank you
                                gillwall

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X