• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

occupation order / non-molestation order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• occupation order / non-molestation order

Hi, following on from my post about about brothers girlfriend changing the locks on his house and refusing entry things have moved on considerably.

She has now gone to court without my brothers knowledge and applied for a non-molestation order, an occupation order and a prohibitive steps order (during the period an assault is alleged to have happened my brother was never alone with her, indeed she had called the police when he tried to get into his own house, so there were in fact 6 officers in the house who were never informed of an alleged assault). Because she is saying she is in fear for her safety and their son is frightened of his father it has got nasty to say the least. It seems to us that she can make as many allegations as she likes and it is not up to her to prove them, it is up to my brother to disprove them.
    Has anyone any experience in providing evidence to refute such false allegations or indeed any experience at all of these three orders.
    As always thanks to everyone for reading
    ps he does have a solicitor but I want to make sure I don't miss anything that could help us - he just wants to see his son
    Tags: None

Re: occupation order / non-molestation order

His solicitor is the best person to advise. Did he suggest that he evicts her from his house?
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Hi Leclerc,
      I believe the occupation order doesn't 'hold water' so the judge may throw that out. I am concerned that if you throw enough mud even if its not correct some of it will inevitably stick and a judge may err on the side of caution. Maybe I am not giving them enough credit and they have seen every tactic in the book and can sort fact from fiction.

Comment

When is the next court hearing? Is your brother attending with representation?
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X