• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Written Answers ? Business, Innovation and Skills: Debts: Advisory Services (15 Sep 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Written Answers ? Business, Innovation and Skills: Debts: Advisory Services (15 Sep 2

Tristram Hunt: To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills how many people received debt advice provided for from the Financial Inclusion Fund in each of the last five years.

More...
    Tags: None

Backbench Business ? [18th Allotted Day]: Legal Aid Reform (3 Feb 2011)

Andy Slaughter: ..., which I visited recently with Lord Bach, and to many other law centres around the country that do such sterling work. The cuts to law centres and citizens advice bureaux come alongside cuts to the financial inclusion fund and local authority funding. Hammersmith and Fulham community law centre, where I have been a member of the management board for 20 years, has lost all its local...

More...

Comment

Backbench Business ? [18th Allotted Day]: Consumer Credit and Debt Management (3 Feb

Karl Turner: I agree with an awful lot of what the hon. Gentleman is saying, but I wonder whether he shares my concern at the Government's scrapping of the financial inclusion fund. Around 50% of the advice that my citizens advice bureau gives is on debt management, and it tells me that that will stop as a direct result of the Government's policy.

More...

(rubbish avoidance reply to that question !)

I thank the hon. Gentleman for his intervention, but I think that we are trying to get some cross-party agreement here. Can we try to deal with the issue of debt and work together on this instead of indulging in political arguments?
      Last edited by Amethyst; 4th February 2011, 09:23:AM.

Comment

Written Answers ? Treasury: Financial Inclusion Fund: Halifax (3 Feb 2011)

Linda Riordan: To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer how many people in Halifax have received assistance from the Financial Inclusion Fund in the last 12 months.

More...

Comment

Consumer Credit ? Question (3 Feb 2011)

Baroness Coussins: Is the Minister aware of the independent research by Nottingham University, which forecasts that an extra 200,000 people will need help with their debts this year? Given the end of the Financial Inclusion Fund, and the reports that we have heard just this morning about the cuts to Citizens Advice, what help can the Government provide to ensure that the most vulnerable people get help and are...

More...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X