• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds TSB/Q&A/Judicial Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds TSB/Q&A/Judicial Review

Have this yet been posted up on LB?

Lloyds TSB PPI reclaims, on how to complain but questions and answers due to the Judicial Review.

http://www.lloydstsb.com/payment_pro...complaints.asp

Here's just some of the Q&A's

Frequently asked questions

I want to make a complaint about the way that my PPI was sold – can I still do so?
    Yes. We will take the details of your complaint and this will be progressed by our customer service team.

I want to make a claim on my PPI policy – can I still do so?
    Yes. The judicial review has no impact on your right to make a claim on your PPI policy because you have had an accident or are ill, or are suffering from another insured event.

I want to make a complaint about the way that you assessed a claim under my PPI policy – can I still do so?
    Yes, you can complain about the way we assessed your claim. The judicial review has no impact on your right to complain.

What will happen after I have made a complaint?
    Once a complaint is received, a letter of acknowledgment will be sent to you within 5 working days. If we are able to resolve your complaint once we have assessed it, we will let you know.
    If after 8 weeks we have not managed to resolve your complaint, we will send you a further letter updating you as to your options should you be dissatisfied with the delay.

What is this Ex-Gratia letter I have received?
    If you have received an Ex-Gratia letter, then this offers you the chance to settle your complaint more quickly and without having to wait for the outcome of the Judicial Review (which is anticipated to conclude at the end of March 2011).

I have received a letter telling me about BBA/FSA/FOS – I don’t understand it?

A number of customers are being sent a letter detailing how the ongoing Judicial Review has affected our complaint handling and how we may only be able to assess your complaint once this review is concluded. The Judicial Review is anticipated to be completed by the end of March 2011. After that time, we will then be able to fully assess your complaint and tell you the outcome.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X