• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fixed penalty notice for APPARENT use of a mobile fone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed penalty notice for APPARENT use of a mobile fone?

basically long story short, stationary at traffic lights, fone on car seat, answered, loudspeaker, duration of call lasted 3 minutes (3mins 33 secs actually!) roughly 5 minutes later i was tracked down by a police car who said a plain clothes officer had seen me on my mobile. now as you would i just acknowledged this and accepted the ticket however upon further issues of this ive realised A) the second officer who stopped me wasnt on duty. B) is there any issues surrounding his claim that i was aprently seen on the fone? im querying this as ive had 7 run ins with the police over the last few years.... btw im not looking for any comments on my aparent offence, as ive seen a few posts on this forum turn into a mud slinging match... just clear advice! thanks
    yes
    0.00%
    no
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Tags: None

Re: Fixed penalty notice for APPARENT use of a mobile fone?

do you have legal cover on your car or home insurance? or are you a member of a union?

you might be entitled to 'free' legal advice if you are.

worth checking.

Comment

Re: Fixed penalty notice for APPARENT use of a mobile fone?

The law is written in such a way that it is an offence to hold a mobile telephone in your hand while driving not to make or receive a call.

Did you use a hands free set or did you answer the telephone and then press loudspeaker on it?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X