• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Egg Collections Department

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg Collections Department

Is there anything I can do to stop the appalling overseas collections department at Egg ringing me relentlessly whenever there is a glitch with my account?
    As soon as I go even slightly overlimit, or (god forbid) miss a payment, they are on the phone from 8.30am asking me to make an immediate payment - if I dare suggest that I can't straight away, it seems to throw them totally and they revert back to the script and ask if I can make an immediate payment (and so it goes on).
    I do try to be nice to them, but they are absolutely awful to speak to.
    Tags: None

Re: Egg Collections Department

You could really confuse them and inform them you do NOT discuss financial matters over the phone, no matter who is calling.
    You require everything in writing for the avoidance of doubt.

Comment

You could always read my thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=26215

Comment

I had this problem with a number of CC companies. Simply write a letter asking them to remove all telephone contact details from there records, and ask them in future only to contact you in writing.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X