• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

SAR template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAR template

Can anyone help me out with a SAR template specifically for CSA.

Thanks

Ben13
    Tags: None

Re: SAR template

The bailiff one is very comprehensive, so use that and edit to suit Bailiff - SAR - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

Its the editing bit I seem to have a problem with Amy lol

Comment

Hows this Look Amy?

Mr blah blah
        123 letsbeavenue
        Near a big bridge
        Land of the yeller belly
        AA1 1AA

CSA DATA PROTECTION UNIT
        Room BP6002
        Benton Park View
        Benton Park Road
        Newcastle-upon-Tyne
        NE98 1YX
        Date 11th January 2011
        DoB 13/05/1977
        NI No XXXXXX
        CSA Case Reference No XXXXXX

Dear Sir/Madam
        Data Protection Act 1998 Subject Access Request

Under section 7(1) of the Data Protection Act 1998, I hereby request ALL the information you hold on me, to which I am entitled under the Act.
        I have enclosed the statutory maximum of £10.

For the avoidance of doubt, take note that the enclosed cheque is payment for the fee relating to my Subject Access Request only and not a payment of any other kind or to be used for any other purpose. If you do not require a fee in order to process my Subject Access Request then kindly return or destroy my cheque.

For your convenience I have detailed below a list of what I require, although this is not an exhaustive list by any means and is just an example of some of the information I require with regard to my case.

1. Computer screen notes relating to the conduct of my case
        2. Computer screen notes relating to transactions that have gone through my case
        3. Internal messages or notes relating to the conduct of my case
        4. Internal messages or notes relating to transactions that have gone through my case
        5. Recordings of any telephone conversations, whether internal or external, relating to my case
        6. Copies of any e-mail's, or other electronic communications, whether internal or external, relating my case
        7. Copies of letters relating to my case
        9. A detailed breakdown of my case
        10. Copies of all reviews conducted relating to my case
        11. Copies of any and all documentation issued to me
        If you do not handle Data Protection requests for your organisation, please pass this letter to your Data Protection Officer or another appropriate official.
        As detailed above, I have enclosed the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply.
        If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return.
        Yours faithfully
        Mr Ben
        Last edited by ben13; 10th January 2011, 15:46:PM. Reason: Cos I'm stooopid

Comment

Cool, except traditionally the number following 7 is 8 and not 9, but other than that it's perfect.
          Last edited by Amy; 10th January 2011, 19:51:PM.

Comment

Ok eagle eyes lol.

Thanks for giving it the once over Amy.

Comment

This is the one I use as a generic one, based as is obvious, on the bailiff one. If anyone thinks it's worth posting up, feel free to use it!

Dear Sir/Madam
              Data Protection Act 1998 Subject Access Request

Please would you kindly provide full and complete copies of any and all data you hold which relates to me and my entire history with your company. I have enclosed the statutory maximum of £10.

For the avoidance of doubt, take note that the enclosed cheque/Postal Order is payment for the fee relating to my Subject Access Request only and not a payment of any other kind or to be used for any other purpose. If you do not require a fee in order to process my Subject Access Request then kindly return or destroy my cheque / PO.

For your convenience I have detailed below a list of what I require, although this is not an exhaustive list by any means and is just an example of some of the information I require with regard to any accounts I may have had or may still have with your company.

1. Computer screen notes relating to the conduct of my account
              2. Computer screen notes relating to transactions that have gone through my account
              3. Internal messages or notes relating to the conduct of my account
              4. Internal messages or notes relating to transactions that have gone through my account
              5. Recordings of any telephone conversations, whether internal or external, relating to my account
              6. Copies of any e-mail's, or other electronic communications, whether internal or external, relating my account
              7. Copies of letters relating to my account
              8. All information relating to litigation or pre-litigation that has taken place on my account
              9. A detailed statement of account showing a breakdown of all costs charged, showing in each case the reason for the cost and the actual cost against that item
              10. Copies of all reviews conducted relating to my account
              11. Copies of all other paperwork relating to my account.

12. Copies of any and all documentation issued to me or left at my property regarding my account
              I trust that the above is clear and should you be in any doubt as to your obligations as a Data Controller, then I would advise that you consult your corporate counsel.

As detailed above, I have enclosed the statutory maximum fee of £10. You have 40 days in which to comply.

If there is specific information which you require in order to satisfy yourself as to my identity, please let me know by return. However, please note that the above address is the one to which all previous correspondence has been issued.

Yours faithfully

(Your Name)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X