• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Urgent - Recevied Court Papers And Need Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Recevied Court Papers And Need Advice

I have had 2 accounts with EGG and have been in disoute with them for 2 yeras. I have requested specific information regarding my account. They have not supplied the specific info as requested. In the meantime I have not made any payments but I have stated I am happy to pay as sson as I receive the info. Egg have passed my account to oter DCAs over the past 2 years and nor CABOT are dealing with it. Cabot have wirriten to me anumber of time requesting payments and I have stated I will only deal with EGG as the orginal creditor and will not deal with any 3rd party interveners. They have now sent me a claim form.

I will appreciate your help and advice on this matter urgently.

kimmy

Read more at: Posting in this forum - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
    Tags: None

Re: Urgent - Recevied Court Papers And Need Advice

can you scan or copy the claim form to this site?

You must acknowledge receipt if its a court claim within a specified period of receiving it so what's the date on the claim?

These days its better to keep paying even though they have not complied with requests for documentation.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity. (Motto of the Kings of Scotland)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X