• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Recovery of Old Fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovery of Old Fees

Some time ago (but less than 6 years if my memory is correct) I had a Monument credit card account - I'm sure this charged to Marbles (which is still active, or inactive looking at the amount of credit I have on it!). Can I still try to reclaim overlimit and other fees from them even if the account has changed hands?

:bedjump:
    Tags: None

Re: Recovery of Old Fees

Originally posted by supermac9 View Post
    Some time ago (but less than 6 years if my memory is correct) I had a Monument credit card account - I'm sure this charged to Marbles (which is still active, or inactive looking at the amount of credit I have on it!). Can I still try to reclaim overlimit and other fees from them even if the account has changed hands?

:bedjump:
    Yep you can
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Re: Recovery of Old Fees

merry christmas folks...

Now down to business: I served these son of a bitches an N1 form to : monument blah blah
      51 saffron road leicester le18 4us:

This was after sending them SIX letters to this address requesting refund of charges etc. (no reply to any of the 6 letters sent)

They got the message (the N1 that is) and filed a defence with about 2 hours to go before I requested default judgment against them.

Barclays legal and compliance (level 29 one chrurchill place london e14 5hp) then write asking for complete breakdown of charges and asking why I sued them...!! so I had to then SAR barclays for the info and having to go abroad on business I missed the window and the claim was struck out. wait for the punchline... the bitch who filed the defence no longer works for them, her tel number has been dissed off and a blank email with read reciept bounced with "she no longer works for barclays" , so i've sent them (again) a letter before action to the above address and here we go again.

Merry xmas all HO HO HO!!
      Last edited by Brian; 24th December 2010, 19:05:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X