• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capital One Late and Overlimit Fees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capital One Late and Overlimit Fees

Nice cheque I would say))

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
      Have a read of Budgie's strategy for reclaiming credit card charges - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Let me know if you would like any help in progressing your claim with Capital One.#

Budgie
      Hi I would like to claim back all my late payment charges
      But don't know how to
      and I still owe some money on there
      so would it be wise to still try n claim?

Comment

Originally posted by Annapatel View Post
        Hi I would like to claim back all my late payment charges
        But don't know how to
        and I still owe some money on there
        so would it be wise to still try n claim?
        Why not they are charging you, get them back even if it reduces your bill.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X