• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

court advice required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• court advice required

Hi, I’m new on here and would appreciate your expert advice!!

Court appearance looming and need help with skeleton argument for claiming back credit card charges.
    Last edited by lolipop; 7th December 2010, 08:26:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: court advice required

Is the amount claimed the charges that Cap 1 agreed to refund (plus some on top of that?)

Have you responded to the claim (either online or in post?)

If no, you need to do that, if yes what did you post as Defence?

You will need to put some documents up on here - minus personal details - to get a proper reply.

Im guessing that your defence will centre around the Cap 1 letter agreeing to refund charges but not actually doing this and the claim now is purely on this basis........

Comment

Yes I've responded and have court date. I have sent bundle etc but only just received DCA's bundle. My claim is for all late and over limit credit card charges , DCA only offered me a third of these. I can post defence and counter claim.
      Last edited by lolipop; 7th December 2010, 08:21:AM.

Comment

That would be a good idea to post that up i mean.

Have you done a compound interest spreadsheet for the charges reclaimed? It would be a good idea to do that if you havent - i used the last "APR" quoted to calculate mine.

Comment

yes i've done a spreadsheet.Thanks.
          Last edited by lolipop; 7th December 2010, 08:18:AM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X