• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

serious advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: serious advice

Let us hope that the OP (riginal poster) will reveal the name(s) of the firm(s) concerned and;
    the solicitor that was involved.
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Company Details

Name & Registered Office:
    FLEX MORTGAGES LIMITED
    BELVOIR CROWN HEIGHTS
    WARWICKS BENCH
    GUILDFORD
    ENGLAND
    GU1 3TX
    Company No. 07184659

Date of Incorporation: 10/03/2010

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
    Company Type: Private Limited Company
    Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
    None Supplied
    Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
    Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
    Next Accounts Due: 10/12/2011
    Last Return Made Up To:
    Next Return Due: 07/04/2011
    Company Details

FLEX MORTGAGES LIMITED
    BELVOIR CROWN HEIGHTS
    WARWICKS BENCH
    GUILDFORD
    ENGLAND
    GU1 3TX
    Company No. 07184659

Date of Incorporation: 10/03/2010

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
    Company Type: Private Limited Company
    Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
    None Supplied
    Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
    Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
    Next Accounts Due: 10/12/2011
    Last Return Made Up To:
    Next Return Due: 07/04/2011
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    FLEX INVESTMENTS LIMITED
    Company No. 03013539

Case Number:1Case Type:IN ADMINISTRATION Practitioner name:SMITH, DANIEL ROBERT WHITELEYPractitioner address:30FINSBURY SQUARE
    LONDON
    EC2P 2YU
    Practitioner name:ELLIS, MARTIN GILBERTPractitioner address:30 FINSBURY SQUARE
    LONDON
    EC2P 2YU
    Last edited by Angry Cat; 26th November 2010, 22:16:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

[/Quote by rida abdelwahab:
      the mortgage broker was SILK something (i forgot long time ago but somewhere in my files)[Quote]

Please, confirm the exact name of the mortgage broker firm involved; important!

Comment

FYI:
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7113134.stm

Comment

Hello my kind friends, I appreciate all advice given so far

The name of the mortgage broker was SILKWELL Agency, the mortgage broker was a man by the name of Claude Parchment 9gone into administration) and suprise suprise his office was a room inside Flex Investment office in mitcham road.
          As for the solicitor he was given to us by Flex investment, and the Solicitors name was GH LAW.
          One of the paper works which we never filled in or handed to them was one that reads as follows

Dear Mr & Mrs Abdelwahab
          Further to our recent meeting, on going through your papers there are conditions to your mortgage that I need confirmation on.
          I enclose a copy of this letter and I would be grateful if you could sign this and return it to me in the business reply envelpoe provided.
          1. It is the condition of your mortage that you confirm to me the balance of the purchase monies is coming from your own resources.I would be grateful if you could confirm this my signing the copy letter
          2 Please confirm to me that you are aware that this is an interest only mortgage as discussed when we met, and the implications of this, if you require any clarification on this please say,
          3, please confirm to me that you have no other current mortgages.

We never signed this letter and they never receieved it,but we still got the mortgage, do we have something here? since there s no proof that Flex investment have paid the deposit on our behalf?

The estate agent at the time was HOOPER AND JACKSON, they know nothing about the deposit being paid, how it was paid and to whom, they say thAT i SHOULD HAVE THIS INFORMATION OR MY SOLICITOR SHOULD HAVE RECORDS, BUT OBVIOUSLY THEY DONT, AND WHEN i DID CALL THEM, THEY SAID THAT "THEY INFORMATION I REQUIRE IS TOO OLD (2003) AND IS PROBABLY DESTROYED SINCE THEY DONT KEEP IT FOR MORE THAT 5 YEARS OR SO!
          I wll send you a copy of the actual contract too, because this new OWNER of this debt Mr Armid Abdullah, of flex mortgages etc, is starting to get pushy, i asked him over the phone cna you send proof of you paying us the 30k monies, he said "you should have that, besides we have payments that you have been making and a contract signed saying you receieved it" but i argued and said"we signed that for the 2000, and we were told to do so" he then turned around and said (on the phone) "ok, make me a reasonable offer so we can finish this" so to bide time, I told him i was talking to my solicitor, and he said "we need to hurry this because its been on my table for a month now"
          someone please help me !!!

Comment

I forgot to mention, when Flex investment went into administration, a company by the name of MARLIN ,had taken over the debt, (by that time I had taken the caustion off) and they were being threatening,pusy aggressive voice messages etc,butI i just ignored them, refused to answer any of their calls etc, so they eventually gave up, and now this new FLEX MORTGAGES (Armid abudallah) HAS TAKEN OVER, AND HE PUT THE CAUSTION ON STRAIGHT AWAY, THIS IS WHY I FEEL OBLIGED TO RESPONED, AND HE SAID i DONT WANT TO TAKE THIS TO court,because now creditors have more rights than ever before, i repied but even if you wanted this money, you cant make us sell it, becuase it will be up to the mortgage company becuase we owe them money , and i dont think they will want us to force the sale to pay you, and again he continued, oh we have rightrs and if we want too we can do it, but we dont want to make you homeless , so make me an offer to end this "

Comment

IMO it would be in your best interests to communicate in the future only in writing so that you have evidence of everything said or offered etc.

If you must use the telephone then it would be an advantage to record the calls otherwise all you have is a 'I said,he said' scenario.

Comment

Silkwood were fined by the FSA and are no longer authorised=
                http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pubs/final/silkwell_23jun08.pdf

Comment

ok, this is a copy of the contract, i am typing it word for word,exactly as it is, as i said,there is nothing offical about it, it is hand typed, no special logo etc,nothing, only typed up by domeone in the office, signe unfortunately by myself ,my wife, the mortgage broker, and someone else whom we never saw signing it, because it was the mortgage broker who got us to sign this contract, then he signed it, then he took it aways and got a third person to sign it and gave us a copy, as far as i can it doesnt look like the owners name because his name Grahame Ralph, and the third signiture looks like it starts with the letter C. Anyway this is the exact copy of the contract as follows :remember nothing offical, only hand typed (as im doing now)

HM LAND REGISTRY
                  CHARGE OF WHOLE

COUNTY AND DISTRICT: (this is left blank)
                  TITLE NUMBERthis is left blank)

property (our property address)
                  DATE (this is left blank)

IN CONSIDERATION OF THIRTY FOUR THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND SIXTY ONE POUNDS AND SIXTEEN PENCE ONLY (£34,961,16)THE RECEIPT OF WHEREOF IS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGED BY (MY NAME AND MY WIFES NAME) (THE BORROWER) OF (MY ADDRESS) with the full title guarantee Hereby charge by way of legal mortgage the Land comprised in the title above mentioned with the paymenr to FLEX INVESTMENT LIMITED OF 242/244 LONDON ROAD, Mitcham surrey cr4 3hd('THE LENDER')ON THE 14th May 2003 for a term of 25 years the principle sum of £32,961,16 with interest at 6.75 per cent per annum and £2000 with interest at 10 pr cent per annum payable at the begnning of each calander month in every year.

Provided THAT and it is hereby agreed that the Borrower may pay the said principal sum and the interest thereon by equal monthly sums of £245.91 each on the first day of each and every month during the continuance hereof the first sum to be paid on the 15th June 2003 next.
                  IF and so long as the Borrower performs all his/her obligations hereunder other than in regard to the payment of the principal and the interest the Lender will accept payment of such monthly sums in repayment of the said principal sum and will not enforce the security hereby constituted provided however that the said principal sum and the interest thereon shall be repaid to the Lender on the first transfer(if earlier) or the property.
                  The satutory powers of leasing shall not be exercisable by the Borrower without the consent of the Lender.
                  The Borrower hereby covenants to pay to the Lender on demand all costs and expenses incurred by the Lender and/or and Receiver in relation to this charge

Excuted AS Deed by the borrower
                  in the presence of

signed (mortgagfe broker) signed (myself and my wife) signed (no idea)

that is it, thats the contract, but the tupid thing is ,( on our behalf?) we acxyually got the mortgage and the property at the end of April, and this contract is dated for 14th May, is this of any relevance? does this help in anyway to say that they hadnt paid this so called deposit?
                  Also this new owner is saying "youve been making payments in the past towards this, and youve signed the contract" but if they cannot prove this money was paid to us, do i still have any chance at all????

Comment

Interesting that, Flex Mortgages Limited were incorporated in March of this year:
                    http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issu...ts/30/page.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by rida abdelwahab View Post
                      I forgot to mention, when Flex investment went into administration, a company by the name of MARLIN ,had taken over the debt, (by that time I had taken the caustion off) and they were being threatening,pusy aggressive voice messages etc,butI i just ignored them, refused to answer any of their calls etc, so they eventually gave up, and now this new FLEX MORTGAGES (Armid abudallah) HAS TAKEN OVER, AND HE PUT THE CAUSTION ON STRAIGHT AWAY, THIS IS WHY I FEEL OBLIGED TO RESPONED, AND HE SAID i DONT WANT TO TAKE THIS TO court,because now creditors have more rights than ever before, i repied but even if you wanted this money, you cant make us sell it, becuase it will be up to the mortgage company becuase we owe them money , and i dont think they will want us to force the sale to pay you, and again he continued, oh we have rightrs and if we want too we can do it, but we dont want to make you homeless , so make me an offer to end this "
                      The Marlin Group, are pretty aggressive...but they gave up!?

Now you are being pursued by the following firm:

CCA Search :: CCA Search Results :: Licence Details

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0636161
                      Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration NumberFlex Mortgages Limited7184659

Categories:

Consumer credit

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Issued Date: 30-Apr-2010
                      Date Maintenance Payment Due: 29-Apr-2015

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionAHMED ABDULLAH JUGRAJ PUGALIA

Nature of Business:

Mortgages

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondence10, WORCESTER ROAD, SUTTON, SURREY, SM2 6PF, UKPrincipal Place Of Business10, WORCESTER ROAD, SUTTON, SURREY, SM2 6PF, UKRegistered OfficeBELVOIR, CROWN HEIGHTS, WARWICKS BENCH, GUILDFORD, SURREY, GU1 3TX, UK

Who, IMHO will fare no better.

Looks like the FSA knew/know about the 'cowboys' involved!

Comment

So....as a first step, should the OP send the new boys the "Prove It" letter?

Comment

So how can i get him to remove the caution?shuld i just ignore him?is there a letter i can send them that will make him back off? or can he really go to court and take the property?
                          This really is giving me sleepless nights!

Comment

HI
                            Thank you for the above information, so my understanding is that "Consumer credit

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No"
                            Does that mean he does not have the right to chase this debt or harass me for it? this is my understanding, and he cant take it to court because he does not have the licence to do so?
                            So if iI do speak to him, I should make him aware that I know he does not have the licence to do so? or should I write him a letter? And how should I address/construct it? If you guys can help me sort this mess out, I will invite you all for a beer

Comment

HIThank you for the above information, so my understanding is that "Consumer credit Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No" Does that mean he does not have the right to chase this debt or harass me for it(even if it is over 25k)? this is my understanding, and he cant take it to court because he does not have the licence to do so?So if iI do speak to him, I should make him aware that I know he does not have the licence to do so? or should I write him a letter? And how should I address/construct it? If you guys can help me sort this mess out, I will invite you all for a beer

Comment

and the new managers Vilcol who are appointed by FLEX MORTGAGES (ahmed Abdullah ) also seem to "RIGHT TO CANVAS OFF TRADE PREMISIS:NO"

Application / Licence Details
                                Licence Number:0324358Licence Status:Current
                                Current Applicant / Licensee:
                                Business Name Company Registration Number
                                Village Investigations Limited 2267884

Categories:
                                Credit reference agency
                                Debt adjusting/counselling
                                Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No
                                Trading Name(s) (Current):
                                V. I. L. Collections
                                Vilcol

Trading Name(s) (Historic):
                                Worldwide Collections
                                Worldwide Investigations And Collections

Issued Date: 12-Oct-1991 Expiry Date: 17-Oct-2011
                                Legal Formation:
                                Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:
                                Name Position
                                Ian Richard St John OFFICER
                                Steven Richard Leonard Rowlands OFFICER

Historic Individuals that run the organisation:
                                Name Position
                                Barbara Rowlands OFFICER
                                Ian John John OFFICER
                                Steven Rowlands OFFICER

Nature of Business:
                                Other
                                debt collection

Current Address(es):
                                Address Type Address
                                Principal Place Of Business Vilcol House, 97 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6AH
                                Registered Office Vilcol House, 97 Ewell Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 6AH

Historic Address(es):
                                Address Type Address
                                Correspondence 11, Creek Road, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9BE
                                Principal Place Of Business 11, Creek Road, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9BE
                                Registered Office 11, Creek Road, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9BE

Does that mean they cant touch me? only make empty threats? and does this mean I can tell them to remove the caution from my property? because they cannot enforce the debt?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X