• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

We're 18 Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're 18 Today

New Legal Beagles registered users since 21 September - 2157

New Consumer Action Group registered users since 21 September - 2923

Although in total CAG attracted more members during this period (but only by just over a quarter), relative to size, CAG has grown by just 1% compared to Beagles 19%.

This means that Legal Beagles' growth rate is out-performing CAG's by a factor of 18.
    Tags: None

Re: We're 18 Today

Wicked ! not that we're competitive or anything

how the heck do you know that anyway, been keeping tabs ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Actual number was over 10000, but the rest have all been banned!

Although in total CAG attracted more members during this period (but only by just over a quarter), relative to size, CAG has grown by just 1% compared to Beagles 19%.

This means that Legal Beagles' growth rate is out-performing CAG's by a factor of 18.

Comment

I have a clever electronic device - it's called a calculator.

I just happened to make a note of it on that day, forgot about it and came across it today and compared it.

Be interesting to see how long before we're taking on more members in total. At some point I think it's inevitable.
        Last edited by EXC; 3rd November 2010, 18:02:PM.

Comment

Hi Exc

Thats great news! I noticed that LB ranking and presence in Google has been slowly creeping up too which may have something to do with this great uptake.

As I've noted several times, I think the advice given on this forum is far more balanced and shows the 'warts and all' picture of embarking on any action being advised in posts rather than the 'just print off this template' approach which allows people to make their own judgement and also understand all the risks (and benefits!) involved.

Hopefully we will see LB get the top spot on Google soon. Now that would be a good day!

Best

Crispy

Comment

18 today eh! does that mean I can have a drink now?

Comment

And long may it continue.

Fantastic piece of work Exc.
              If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Excellent.

Can you post up the actual totals you used to work that out?

So we have them on the thread and can compare again in another few months.

Will be interesting to see how it goes on into the new year, when people start to feel the hit of xmas spending.

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                  Excellent.

Can you post up the actual totals you used to work that out?

So we have them on the thread and can compare again in another few months.

Will be interesting to see how it goes on into the new year, when people start to feel the hit of xmas spending.

21 Sept 18.43 CAG - 269,070 LB - 11,227

3 Nov 17.03 CAG - 271,993 LB - 13,384

Comment

October 2009 430
                    November 2009 567
                    December 2009 291
                    January 2010 367
                    February 2010 295
                    March 2010 451
                    April 2010 345
                    May 2010 369
                    June 2010 443
                    July 2010 494
                    August 2010 922
                    September 2010 921
                    October 2010 1737

(have to say though a fair whack of those 1700 ( 500 odd ) are probably spammers who we are annihilating slowly)
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well done LEGAL BEAGLES!

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                        18 today eh! does that mean I can have a drink now?

Pfffft since when do you need an excuse :lalala::tea:

Comment

Originally posted by Caspar View Post

Actual number was over 10000, but the rest have all been banned!

Good point, not sure if banned members are taken off the total registered users. Anyone know?

Comment

I feel very privileged to be here.........

And so glad I have returned.

Thanks for getting me back here Turbo, I should have came back sooner, but between this site, also autism/Care sites, and that I did not know where I was half of the time, so thanks again and to LB for giving me the opportunity to be a member of this amazing site.

My sister stayed for a few days the other week, and I shown her around, she said this is a site with everything you require, she said absolutely fab.

She is not a very well person at the moment but I'm sure she will even register herself in time.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                              She is not a very well person at the moment but I'm sure she will even register herself in time.
                              All the more reason to register. We'd welcome her with open arms, even if she's only half as brilliant as you!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X