• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train4trade skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Train4trade skills

Some info here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Train-...49584728388091
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi

Many thanks for the link. I shall give it a look and take it from there!

Many thanks

Comment

Hi Im in the Same position

I Enroled on an Electricians home study course, 2 chaps came to my house took a Hundred pounds Deposit, put a load of papers in front of me to sign, then said i would pay £120 per month by Direct debit, which turned out to be £135 per month taken off my debit card which i have been paying ever since to date I have paid them a total of £1315.

In return they gave me a small Brief case, and some books, the rest was done on the Internet.

I have now been put on a 3 day week and I cant afford the payments, and after looking through the paper work it is going to take me 4 years to complete the course and being nearly 60 now I thought I would give up, when I rang them to explain the situation I was told I could not cancel as I had taken out a loan, ( to which I was not aware) she went on to say the most she could do was reduce the payments.

I thought I was paying the college, and At the Time I asked what would happen if I were to become ill and was told not to worry they would sort it out.

Can anyone help please

Derrick

Comment

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition...ints_Register/ This is a central hub where people are asked to submit your complaints in regard to the above topic. Thank You

Comment

no chance to get out of contract i've signed 25/09/15 ? let me know please

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X