• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Any chance of an Iphone app??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance of an Iphone app??

Just wondering if there's any chance of an Iphone app for Beagles? So I could have one of those little camera thingies and upload photos directly onto the site, like on FB? and like when I just click on the camera in my text messages and it puts a photo into my message.... me being totally non-technial I have no idea if this could be done but thought I'd ask anyway.
    Is no longer here
    Tags: None

Re: Any chance of an Iphone app??

Good question Wendy, honest answer is I have no idea, but I will look into it for you.

What make/model etc do you have in case it is dependant?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Iphone 3G.

Thanks x
      Is no longer here

Comment

This looks like a job for Curly Ben. Isnt he a computer Whizkid

Comment

there's a load of apps for forums, the forum admin has to link to them. I've downloaded TouchBBlite and Forum Runner, will have a play tomorrow and if they're any good will let you know. Main thing is you can upload photos stright from your phone.
          Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X