• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Good News from Virgin Media/Experian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News from Virgin Media/Experian

This is from the Experian website, Credit Expert, good news, responsible lending, please excuse me if I choke on my coffee.

If you are a member of Virgin media, (formerly NTL and Telewest) you are likely to receive an alert from CreditExpert (you may have already received one). Don't worry - it's actually good news.

Virgin media are providing new data to Experian, the credit reference agency behind CreditExpert. They have decided to share the details of accounts in an effort to support responsible lending. When the information is added to your credit report it will trigger a new account alert, even though this may be an account you have held for several years.

A more detailed credit report will help you to build a clearer picture of your financial situation.

For more details about account information please see the Frequently Asked Questions on the CreditExpert web site.

Re: Good News from Virgin Media/Experian

So it'll show as another line of credit on your credit report. Gee, thats so good of them.

Comment

Isnt it just!!!!
      all heart they are lol :devil:

p.s can we have a kiss my arse smiley please?

Comment

It may be worth checking your T&C's, particularly if you have had no new ones from Virgin to see whether you gave your permission for them to do this.

I'm not with them but no doubt Sky will follow suit.

Comment

Don't think they will learn or play by the rules until people stop using them.
          They are such big companies they have no care for people, money is all they think of, hit them where it hurts, watch the new defaults start coming out now.

Virgin are terrible when it comes to collecting they are like dog and bone. If Telewest were bad, by not replying and problems on statements thats nothing compared to Virgin they won't even discuss it with you and come at you like mad dogs!. I had never lived at my mums and yet they went there!! course it scared her and i paid up with no negotiation or talking, I did it to keep it from her door, course that wouldn't happen now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X