• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

If you are looking for cheapish accomadation, I stayed in a hotel near the Xcel arena earlier this year, £39 for a double room. Can't remember what it was called, but it was right next to the DLR.
    Last edited by Sapphire; 18th October 2010, 14:00:PM.

Comment

Shel do you have the name of this hotel? I found one called the Anglican offering £49 a night, but for me the position of this hotel is not great

Originally posted by shell View Post
      If you are looking for cheapish accomadation, I stayed in a hotel near the Xcel arena earlier this year, £39 for a double room. Can't remember what it was called, but it was right next to the DLR.
      Last edited by TUTTSI; 18th October 2010, 13:57:PM.

Comment

What sort of deals can you get on travel to London these days?
        Luminol x

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post

Blimey why didn't I think of that considering I used to live on Docklands, anyways here's a selection Booking.com: Hotels near ExCeL Exhibition Centre, United Kingdom. Book your hotel now!

Comment

Think it may have been Customs house, if not it was the ibis. There were 2 right next to each other and just off the DLR.

Comment

Originally posted by Luminol View Post
              What sort of deals can you get on travel to London these days?

Big savings on trains if you pre book early enough, it's 12 weeks prior the info is available.

Comment

Either Friday or Saturday's fine with me.

Comment

Enaid is arriving Friday, so will do something with her then but Saturday is the main day which we hope that lots of peeps will be able to come.

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                  Either Friday or Saturday's fine with me.

Comment

It's a long way for us haggis munchers, but I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Enaid is arriving Friday, so will do something with her then but Saturday is the main day which we hope that lots of peeps will be able to come.

And us we will be there Friday,Saturday and possibly Sunday too.

PF
                      If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Count me in ... all being well of course!! I'll be there for the duration!
                        xx

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                          And us we will be there Friday,Saturday and possibly Sunday too.

PF
                          [/color][/left]
                          Where are yo from PF?

Comment

Havant nr Portsmouth lol so not far from London really just a hop along the A3
                            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pompeyfaith View Post
                              Havant nr Portsmouth lol so not far from London really just a hop along the A3

Thanks Pf--

Comment

Course you will be there - I will make sure of that xx

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
                                Count me in ... all being well of course!! I'll be there for the duration!
                                xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X