• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

A date for your Diaries:-

Legal Beagles spring meet:-
    Saturday 2nd April 2011
    LONDON
    at
    12.30pm
    for
    LUNCH
    then a tour of the
    Houses of Parliament

People arriving Friday have the opportunity to see Les Miserables in the evening courtesy of Exc, or do their own thing.
    People going on Exc very generous treat so far are'

Exc
    Enaid
    Mr & Mrs Tuttsie
    Mr & Mrs Turbo
    Jax007

Saturday a tour of the House of Commons has been booked for 2.30, people going on the tour can either meet for lunch at the Lord Moon of the Mall details here Lord Moon of the Mall, 16-18 Whitehall, Westminster, London SW1A 2DY - Pubs.com Passionate about Pub

We will be meeting at 12ish for lunch at 12.30, then on to the tour. People not wishing to join us for lunch can meet us at the tour entrance no later than 2pm.

People already booked on the tour are

Mr & Mrs Tuttsi
    Me & Mo Turbo
    Bill-K
    Exc
    Enaid
    Ame & Tools
    Mr & Mrs Nelliewops
    Sapphire
    Mr & Mrs Pompeyfaith
    Jax007

Hopefully after the tour we can settle in somewhere maybe back to Lord Moon of the Mall and have a good natter, a bite to eat and a drink or two.

Many thanks
    Tuttsi x
    Last edited by enaid; 7th February 2011, 07:58:AM. Reason: added some pictures
    Tags: None

Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Count me in then.

As an idea, what about Madame Tussauds and the Chamber of Horrors ? I was planning on taking you all to a club I know as well if anyones up for it.

Comment

Re: Spring 2011 Meet London 2nd April

I be there on Friday xx

Comment

Friday will be an afternoon of shopping... Oxford Street possibly unless anyone wants to go to Harrods or Knightsbridge?

Comment

Im in and my wife so thats another 2, so much to do in london so is it friday and saturday ?
          If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

wow that would be great Pompey to meet you and your wife.

It is looking like Friday afternoon at Covent Gardens and the tour bus of London. Saturday we are trying to arrange the Houses of Commons.

Comment

I'm out if it is on a Friday due to work commitments so apologies
              "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
              (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

ok great this evening ill do a hotel search and check out train tickets as i could drive but with fuel and the congestion charge for 2 days it may well be cheaper to train it to waterloo
                ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                you can still come on saturday leclerc so no excuses lol
                Last edited by pompeyfaith; 18th October 2010, 12:24:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

The main event will be on Saturday but a few peeps may want to do two nights as there is so much to do and see.

I do hope that you can make it.

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                  I'm out if it is on a Friday due to work commitments so apologies

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                    The main event will be on Saturday but a few peeps may want to do two nights as there is so much to do and see.

I do hope that you can make it.
                    Do you think specsavers will give me a refund on the glasses as I appear not to be able to read :o
                    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                      Do you think specsavers will give me a refund on the glasses as I appear not to be able to read :o

That's nowt new is it? pmsl

The meet is Saturday just so appens I will go on Friday and make it a weekend as I have never visited the Capital. Anyone else is also welcome to do this it's entirely up to them, I think for a lot of people a day trip to London is possible time wise and if money is a problem the expence of a hotel is not required. This makes the meet possible for more people imo.

Comment

Well for all you 'foreigners' who will be visiting, I suggest a visit to a traditional London eaterie for the best food you'll ever have Manzes Pie & Mash Shops - Step back to 1892 and taste how pie and mash should really be!!

Comment

For anyone who's feeling flush and is looking to stay over, here's the hotel that Tuttsi found, pretty reasonable considering where it is Booking.com: hotel Premier Inn London Tower Bridge, London, United Kingdom - 187 Guest reviews. Book your hotel now!
                          Last edited by Sapphire; 18th October 2010, 13:23:PM.

Comment

Saturday lunch and tour after is fine with us. Not sure if pennies will stretch to night over in London but will see nearer time. So for now we're just on for lunch and tour Saturday afternoon.

Ame & Tools
                            xx
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

OH and I will quite possibly be able to make it to this one, although we may be in the throes of a house move at around the same time.

At the moment I would say count us in - will only be for the Saturday as we've seen all the sights really - except the House of Commons as it happens so we would both be interested in that

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X