• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can anyone help please....?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help please....?

A few days ago I found a list of 20 template letters for dealing with debts (I think written by Sapphire??????)

I can't find them now. Can anyone provide a link please?

Thanks,

David
    Tags: None

Re: Can anyone help please....?

Guide to Debt and sample letters for writing off and re ...

Debt Template Letters

Any of these?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Sorry, but no. This was the first page, but I can't find it again:

DEBT LETTER TEMPLATES

Here is a selection of templates which will be useful when dealing with creditors.

The letters are listed in number order, they are in no particular order, and are in no way intended as a step-by-step guide - you will need to use the letter appropriate to your needs and
      edit it where indicated in red.

The letters are as follows:
      # 1 - Use this to ask your creditors to hold further action on your account
      # 2 - Use this to ask your creditors to accept pro rata offers of payment on your debts
      # 3 - Use this to ask your creditors to accept a token payment or no payment on your debts
      # 4 - When a creditor refuses your offer of payment, use this to ask them to reconsider
      # 5 - When a creditor refuses to freeze interest on your account, use this ask them to reconsider
      # 6 - When a creditor has turned down an offer of payment, interest is still being added, and you want the creditor to take you to court.
      # 7 - When creditors have turned down an offer of payment, interest is still being added but you don’t want to go to court
      # 8 - When a creditor asks you to agree to a voluntary charge against your home
      # 9 - Request for a stay of execution in the High Court
      # 10 - Use this when you want to pay a full and final settlement for any debt
      # 11 - Use this when you want to ask creditors to write off the debt due to your circumstances
      # 12 - Use this when you want to ask your creditors to reconsider if they refuse to write off the debt
      # 13 - Dispute your liability for a debt where a creditor has not contacted you for over six years
      # 14 - Ask your creditor for a copy of your credit agreement under the Consumer Credit Act 1974
      # 15 - Mortgage shortfalls: Breakdown of balance owed
      # 16 - Mortgage shortfalls: Please write off the debt
      # 17 - Mortgage shortfalls: Full and final settlement letter
      # 18 - Mortgage shortfalls: Lender should not pursue under CML policy
      # 19 - Inform your creditor that you are terminating your hire purchase/conditional sale agreement
      # 20 - Letter to Recall a Debt from a DCA (Account in Dispute)

Some of these letters refer to a budget planner. Here is a simple budget planner which you can fill in to work out how much you can afford to offer your creditors, and you can print this and send with the relevant letter: Click Here for the spreadsheet

Comment

Here you go caspar

Letter Templates Re Debt (offer to pay / freeze interest etc) - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X