• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ODC vs GO Debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODC vs GO Debt

I have been dealing with these clowns for a wee while now. When I say dealing I mean ignoring them.

They did once get through to my OH and asked if she was ******* which is the name in the electoral list but not the name she uses.

Anyway they asked for me and without bothering about the data protection act proceeded to advise her that I would have 'a collections agent' standing on my doorstep should I fail to contact them.

Im still waiting on the doorstepper.

I get daily phonecalls from GO which i happilly ignore.

The threatomatics still pollute the letterbox.

Todays one is a real corker.

Its laughingly entitled URGENT - POSSIBLE BAILIFF INSTRUCTION

Apparently the debt owed to Go Debt is still unpaid. That would be the ALLEGED debt that has not been legally assigned to them in accordance with the Law of Property Act 1925

They are going to obtain a CCJ against me How wonderful that they are so certain a court will grant one

Their preferred enforcement option is to instruct the Court Bailiff. I stand to be corrected but I thought it was up to the court to appoint a Bailiff to enforce judgement not the DCA. Even then I thought judgement had to be granted against me AND I had failed to pay the judgement according to the Courts Direction.

Apparently I have yet another 7 days to make an arrangement with them.

Watch this space

I have two tricks up my sleeve which will blow these muppets out of the water

Re: ODC vs GO Debt

Hi ODC

Unfortunately I had the misfortune to have dealings with this shower of **** a couple of years ago, I would advise you that there is not limit to the depths they will stoop to, so I do recommend that you deal with them very, very carefully and make sure you cover your backside all along the way.

Honestly without the help of my excellent friends on here I would have ended up baying at the moon, GoDebt seriously make my blood turn cold at the very thought of them.

How much do they reckon you owe ? This lot will got for a Stat Demand at the drop of a hat.

If you want to have a read of my thread on them give me a shout and I'll find it for you.

Comment

I have had a good read of your thread. Dont worry Im more than capable of taking on these muppets. The alleged debt is for less than the £750 Stat Demand limit. As I said I have a couple of little surprises waiting for them should they be foolish enough to try to take things further.

They must be mighty annoyed that I havent yet spoken to them on the phone so as their bullying threat monkeys can try to intimidate me.

Like most DCAs they are full of ****

Comment

Good for you I'm waiting with baited breath to see you drag them through the ****. Please make sure you post it all up blow by blow.

Comment

No more letters from Go just the odd early morning call from them. Obviousy they think I will be at work so they want to ring Mrs ODC as they think by intimidating her they will get me to deal with them.

Comment

Absolute ******s they are, have they started the threats and swearing yet ?

Comment

Not very geographically or jurisdictionally aware, are they?

Comment

Well it looks like GO Debt slithered back under their stone

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X