• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

EuroLottery Maths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EuroLottery Maths

Now I've always considered myself pretty good at maths but I need some help with this one.

Last nights EuroLottery jackpot was listed as £89,986,000 this of course is excluding the lesser prizes that are also allocated out of the funds.

It wasn't won so rolled down to the next winning level giving the lucky winners £6,989,367.40 each, then the lesser prizes were paid on top, the total paid out was £51,327,349.30.

Now given the jackpot alone was £89,986,000 and there should have been a considerable amount for lesser prizes, I figure there is well over £38,658,650.70 mysteriously disappeared from this fund overnight.

Rolled over to next week? well next weeks jackpot is an estimated £10,000,000.00 so, assuming no one at all plays (which would sort of spoil anyone's chance of winning) they are still up by well over £28,658,650.70.

Not a bad nights work eh? think I might just bid for the contract next time its up for grabs!!!!!

In case you're wondering - no I didn't win a bean, and yes - I am bitter

Re: EuroLottery Maths

Was that the results on www.national-lottery.co.uk?

If so the reason the figures are different is that they only include UK winners.

Oh, and I won about £40

3 numbers & 1 star and 1 number & 2 stars

Comment

Try again http://www.euro-millions.com/default.asp

Comment

The total figure you get is the UK only, Not all Europe

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/pl...prizeAction.do

Comment

Winners Update: The special draw did not produce any winners in in the top prize category for matching 5+2. The jackpot duly rolled down and was shared by 14 players in the 5+1 category; six winners came from the UK, five from Spain, two from France and one from Belgium. Each player won £6,989,367 or €9,839,058.
          As I said - try again!!!

Comment

My post is from The National Lottery which shows how ALL the prizes were divided in the Uk, whereas your quote, just shows how the 5+1 prize was divided out.
            Can you post the link to the European prize breakdown then, as my UK breakdown adds up the the figure you quoted in your first post

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X