• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help writing to Regal Credit Consultants.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help writing to Regal Credit Consultants.

Hey all,

Just after a litle help, Natwest, rather the DCA wrote to me saying i need to send them a monthly outgoings sheet, which I have done to the bset of my knowladge but not sure what to write to them alongside this, bearing in mind its alreadya week late so they might not be happy if i leave it too much longer pushing my own luck

Appreciate it all

OpBC
    ~Never has PPI refunds been owed to so many...by so few~

Re: Help writing to Regal Credit Consultants.

Hey,

Im a new beagle but i would suggest that you go see a free organisation about the outgoings sheet - C.A.B. or better one of the free charities that deal with Debt specifically (my experience with CAB is mixed - had a fantastic person dealing with it initially then got a totally useless person).

At least then it will have been "looked over" by someone who does this regularly

Comment

The CAB is also a reconised debt help charity by the financial industy so they are more inclined to accept any I and E sheets prepared with there help than one done on your own
      If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

I've got no problem writing out he sheet with my outgoings on, ive got a copy from the net, its the inc letter that i was after

OpBC

Comment

well why not just "please find attached I & E sheet as requested" Short and sweet. Why do you need to write anything else?
          Is no longer here

Comment

Becuase i was late replying, and wasn't sure there was a formal approach, thanks for the Advice though

OpBC

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X