• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Very ANNOYED Re: Experian!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Very ANNOYED Re: Experian!

More to post up on this tomorrow,the saga continues...
    And yes, Experian did eventually send me my credit file, albeit over 1 month late!

Excuses, excuses and excuses that are simply just NOT acceptable!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cat View Post
      "The Creditor" and the CRA's are joint Data Controllers, Debt Star.
      you know perfectly well that the CRAs deny EVERYTHING and refer EVERYTHING back to the creditor. I have plenty of emails to post up here from them if you want to waste a goodly half hour reading experian's drivel. "Joint" data controllers means diddly sqwat. The only data controllers on the practical level are the creditors and if you can't persuade them to remove adverse data then the only recourse is the FOS and the ICO.

The FOS ordered HSBC to remove a Default on the OH's credit files but only after an almighty fight. CRAs not interested: go see the data controller (HSBC). HSBC not interested in reading our letters and taking the complaint seriously. The ICO ignored our complaint altogether (yeah, we got an acknowledgment letter but we are STILL waiting for them to allocate to an investigator. erm, a bit late ICO, a bit late).

Pinky is the only poster I know who has had a modicum of success negotiating directly with the CRAs, but even then I believe he made progress with Equifax and not Experian. He has plenty OTR on that and there is a pretty good thread by him.
      Last edited by The Debt Star; 24th December 2010, 00:59:AM.

Comment

They are still doing the same thing!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X