• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Chalkitup v RBS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chalkitup v RBS

Okay, so Moorcroft have outsourced the "Lemon" to RMA (aren't they part of MBNA?)

I have long thought that, RBS are playing a game re: the mis-filed dodgy agreements...

At the end of the day, if RBS refuse to show their card(s), what will RMA achieve/carry out?

RBS, are laying in the long grass...

Comment

Chalkitup, what you have to realise is that when one DCA cannot collect (for whatever reason) they simply farm the problem out (outsource) to one of their other chosen DCA friendly firms;
      even statute barred debts get farmed out to e.g. scotcall, muckhall etc...

Comment

UPDATE

In Dispute / Formal Complaint / CPUTR request letter sent to RMA today.

Their latest letter says they may proceed with a pre-litigation report in which I must provide in writing the following:
        My employer's full name and address
        My annual salary
        Details of any properties I own
        Amounts of all prior charges on properties

I do not think so some how!!!! (Unless a Judge asks me)

As if I am going to do their work for them!!!
        Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

What a, CHEEK...

They must think that you just came in on the last banana boat!

Comment

Hello,

Reply already received from RMA ........

They have spoken with RBS who say there is no dispute (no mention of the fact that RBS have not as yet replied to my last letter to them last August!!).

Paragraph of very carefully chosen excerpts from Waksman Judgement.

RMA will keep on collecting and contacting me, by letter, as they have deleted my telephone numbers from their systems as I requested (or at least they say they have!!)

No answers to approx six other questions I asked.

No mention whatsoever about my circumstances that I explained to them .... benefits, DMP was stopped by CCCS etc.

Still never mind because they have actually added a sentence in the letter which I take as a response to my CPUTR request that ...."Whilst we acknowledge that our client was unable to locate a copy of your application form our client has in fact sent all the necessary documentation required to satisfy your request under the above act" (CCA). ..... Well I never disputed that as it is for information only.

They then go on to state that the contract I signed with their client gave RBS certain provisions ........ SO which contract was that then??
            Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X