• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Autumn meet - Nottingham

Still waiting for Sappy to see if she can make October

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
      Still waiting for Sappy to see if she can make October
      blimey, can Sapph find a window in her globetrotting diary lol. More holidays than a bloody teacher!!! lmao. xxxxxxx
      Is no longer here

Comment

Sarky buggers !

OK I can confirm that I shall be 'globetrotting' again during October and will confirm the dates later today, but if it poses a problem then go ahead and I'll just have to miss out on the meet

Comment

I think it was a tongue in cheek and was not meant to be sarky tbvh. That is Wends for you she will always have an open dig. It is better this way than behind your back.

I think Di will be extremely upset if you do not come.

At this moment I am not proposing to stay and will drive home that evening Nottingham is only a couple of hours drive, last time we never slept in that hotel in Pete and we felt dreadful the next days.

Alan is going in for a colonosocapy on Wednesday, Rebecca is still in a bad way with her foot and I am just going to the consultant for my achilles heel inflamation which after treatment is still very there and painfull

Love
          Denise xx

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
          Sarky buggers !

OK I can confirm that I shall be 'globetrotting' again during October and will confirm the dates later today, but if it poses a problem then go ahead and I'll just have to miss out on the meet

Comment

Sarky?? Moi??? never!!!! You know I would never have a dig at Judith, errm sorry, meant Sapphire

Doubt I'll stay over either, Nottingham is not too far from me. Sapph you have to come, it wouldn't be the same without you and Di together xxx
            Is no longer here

Comment

PMSL I never thought any different, we all know that Wends being sarky is about as rare as hens teeth.

Anyways just to confirm I shall be away (again) from the 6th - 14th Oct inclusive. So I am available any other dates in Oct. Have a big dental appointment on 2nd Oct so I can't do then either unless you mind me turning up full of Diazepam.

Sept I am unavailable on the 4th and 11th.

Hope you all feel better soon Tutts ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))).

Comment

Thses are the dates people can not make, not a lot of dates left.
                Can someone have a check through make sure i have it right.
                I really doubt end of November is any good I personally think it is too near Xmas.

Sept 4th Tuttsie Sappy
                Sept 11th Tuttsie Sappy
                Sept 18th Tuttsie
                Sept 25th Tuttsie Wendy

Oct 2nd Ame & Tools & Sappy
                Oct 9th Sappy
                Oct 16th Tuttsie
                Oct 23rd Exc
                Oct 30th Exc

Nov 6th Exc
                Nov 13th Ame & Tools
                Nov 20th
                Nov 27th
                Last edited by Sapphire; 26th July 2010, 10:05:AM.

Comment

I've updated on Oct 2nd Di

Why not try for Nov 20th and see what response there is.

Comment

I think I need to go lie down in a darkened room :tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

You been at the Cap'n Morgan again then love ?

Comment

I have a rectal examination on the 4th, an appointment with "the clinic" on the 5th, my eyes testing on the 6th, ears syringing on the 7th and a frontal lobotomy on the 9th. This is getting like an episode of casualty lol.

Just settle on a date and Ame and myself will be there.
                        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I cant do 4th Sept,but any other time is free.

If I cant stay over I will at least drive over for a few hours or more

Comment

Legal Beagles Autumn 2010 meet will be 16th October, Nottingham.
                            A list of hotels is going to follow, as is travel info, thanks to all for your input.
                            Enaid xx

Premier Inns http://www.premierinn.com/en/checkHo...execute.action
                            Late Rooms http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv...016&n=1&rt=2-0

Travel Lodge http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_a...=290&default=1
                            Holiday Inn
                            http://www.hiexpress.com/hotels/gb/e...elsearchresult

ThetrainLine http://www.thetrainline.com/buyticke...MiBu8msi6MCFUM
                            B4wodzmECbw
                            National Express Coach travel http://www.nationalexpress.com/coach...paign=Generics

Map of Nottingham http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...M87OjAehspTzCQ
                            Last edited by enaid; 27th July 2010, 09:43:AM.

Comment

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO We have a DATE !!!!

Will be there xx
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Great job in finding a date that we can all be there Enaid, Mr Tutts and I will be delighted to attend. We will probably not stay but will be there to see everyone and looking forward to seeing you all again.

Tuttsi xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X