• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    lol those all that worked Nelly ? Your camera is far too complicated

I have loads more infact, but they are all very similar here is an example pmsl

Comment

ohhhh, even the ones with robin hood ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        ohhhh, even the ones with robin hood ?

No, the ones of the rather stunning if slightly overweight lady alongside Robin Hood are here

Comment

Fabulous. Did he make you 'quiver' ? (geddit? lol)
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            Well it's going to be April 2nd or 9th weekend as it's Easter on the 23rd and everything goes up and kids are off and some people go away, Up to yet thats all to be said except London is the only option this time and those 2 dates as well.
            Enaid x
            Sorry but I'm out. Showjumping Champs are 1st-3rd April, so if Jess qualifies (which she will) we'll be in Wales that weekend. Which also means missing the home game against Liverpool..... And Grand National day is 9th April and no-one who works in a bookies is allowed leave on National Day. Although I did wangle it this year as the showjumping was the same weekend, but I had to call in a lot of favours to get it, so I have absolutley zero chance of getting it next year.
            Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
              Sorry but I'm out. Showjumping Champs are 1st-3rd April, so if Jess qualifies (which she will) we'll be in Wales that weekend. Which also means missing the home game against Liverpool..... And Grand National day is 9th April and no-one who works in a bookies is allowed leave on National Day. Although I did wangle it this year as the showjumping was the same weekend, but I had to call in a lot of favours to get it, so I have absolutley zero chance of getting it next year.

Well am sorry Wends, I am sure there maybe a later one.Thing is for so many of the previous meets we have tried to arrange we had threads of dates and places and tried to please one and all you never seem to get anywhere.
              So London was mentioned prior to the Nottingham one and as for dates well tbh we could go on forever with them. If we start going later in the year people have hols and school hols etc then May you have 2 bank hols weekends so beginning of April seemd a good bet.
              So thats the reasoning behind choosing a time and place and giving no options, once again am sorry mate xx

Comment

Yes I quite agree, if you give loads of dates and options there'd be no end to it and nowt would ever get sorted. Don't worry about me, I shall be in touch with you lot and keeping me beady eyes on you, and tbh if I'm in Wales at the showjumping champs I shall probably spend most of my time half kaylied anyway so it'll be the same as being with you lot really
                Is no longer here

Comment

Hi guys

Sorry I didnt turn up, but finances didnt allow it.

Hope to get to the London meet, as accom wont be a problem for me there,so will save some pennies for drinks and travel

Comment

It will be good to see you there hun x

Comment

Will save your pressies for April then you two
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Awwww thanks Ame you're a star and so very thoughtful ((((Hugs)))).

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X