• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ Autumn meet - Nottingham - Sat 16th October 2010 ~~

NOTTINGHAM
    Meeting at Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem, near the castle, between 6.30 and 8pm, Everyone welcome, Saturday 16th October 2010.
    Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem - Englands Oldest Inn

As we will be arriving at different times over the course of the day, some will be booking into a hotel others just finding a central parking spot.

Some will be arriving earlier in the day so we will be meeting for lunch at 1.30pm at

La Tasca
    http://www.latasca.co.uk/ Weekday Cross, Nottingham

If after lunch you can release yer drinking glasses, then there are a couple of sight seeing tours. This may sound a bit odd for a meet but if you don't get the chance or inkling to go to Nottingham again then maybe you would enjoy them.
    Galleries of Justice http://www.galleriesofjustice.org.uk/
    City of Caves http://www.cityofcaves.com/

Then It would be time for Dinner (up North it's Tea lol) and a drinkypoos

Meeting at Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem, near the castle, between 6.30 and 8pm, Everyone welcome, Saturday 16th October 2010.
    Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem - Englands Oldest Inn

DEFINATE ATTENDEES

Enaid
    Sapphire
    Pkea
    Tuttsi + Mr T
    Amethyst
    WendyB
    Tools
    Exc

Maybe's....
    Luminol
    Budgie
    Zazen
    Last edited by Amethyst; 20th September 2010, 10:38:AM.

Re: Autumn meet - Nottingham

honestly for me any date from 27th Sept is ok with the exception of 16th Oct weekend.

Comment

I'll check my calendar Di, i don't think your awful btw, these kinda things can be a nightmare to organise
      Luminol x

Comment

I'm up you cheeky mare msl:I just been working hard :faint:So far I'm ok for Sept and Nov. Not so sure about Oct at the moment I am waiting confirmation of whats going on.

I'd say go ahead and book and I'll do my utmost to get there.
        Last edited by Sapphire; 9th July 2010, 17:10:PM.

Comment

Anytime good for me and t'other except 2nd Oct and 13th Nov - though those dates can be managed if they are good for all else we just might lose t'other half way through xxx

Looking forward to some drinkies and a catch up xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

The only dates I can't do are Oct 23rd, Oct 30th & Nov 6th

Comment

Not wishing to be a pain, but in the interests of...well I dunno of what exactly but thought I should point this out........all the September dates are Mondays! And I can't do Saturday 25th....
              Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                Not wishing to be a pain, but in the interests of...well I dunno of what exactly but thought I should point this out........all the September dates are Mondays! And I can't do Saturday 25th....
                oh eck waht a dope i am lolcheers wends sorted now

Comment

You will be pleased to hear I cannot make any of the dates at all. Maybe another time guys.

Comment

Now this could be an intersting meet, would a DCA be welcome?! Any dates cool, I'll just have to explain to any debtors im due to visit how im attending a meet with you guys , lol that would go down well

Comment

Hello Girlies

I'll wait for final date and if it fits around my treatment - I'll be there!!

xx

Comment

We can travel together, but may not stay over if you are well enough to go.

Take care
                        Tuttsi

ps when is our next London Meet for Coffee, Chat and Cheesecake?

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
                        Hello Girlies

xx

Comment

Have to play that one by ear Tuts - think baby is on way - so I'll let you know tomorrow if I'm a grandma. Dead exciting in one way but tinged with huge huge sadness in another. But, hey, a new life is something to cherish. I'll keep you posted.

BTW popped in to Delisserie on Saturday for lunch with friend and ended up there all afternoon and spending over 70 quid - madness, utter madness!!!

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by jax007 View Post
                            Hello Girlies

xx

well in that case can't we arrange the date so it fits in with your treatment so you can come? Sort of cut out the middleman, so to speak? A night out with "The Girlies" will do you the world of good!! Although on reflection you probably won't be good for anything afterwards Lmao!!!

xx
                            Is no longer here

Comment

Has a date been set yet ?????

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X