• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

So....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So....

Count me and Ame in.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I'm not wanting to join your meet but since I stumbled across this thread I would like to mention that if you are booking anywhere always check cash back websites such as quidco - they are offering 7% on Travelodge 10% on lastminute.com and 12% on Hotels.com, they also offer cash back on trains flights and just about anything you can think of.
      AND I would also check other websites like moneysavingexpert.com where people regularly post coupons and deals up for grabs that may be of benefit to you.
      Just thought it was worth a mention.
      Mamadoo x

Comment

I can't make any dates this year so apologies but ££££ too tight at the minute

Comment

I might have done but:

1) Both Nottingham and London are a bit far and / or expensive for me.

2) I cant really afford it anyway

3) Theres probably a couple of peeps on here that would like to slap me for ignoring some good advice previously given (and if you're able to see that thread, you will know what I mean!!)

4) I am annoying at the best of times and worse when drunk!

Comment

I'd rather go to Cumbria meself, real ale sounds good to me. But if Cumbria is not on the menu, so to speak, then I would vote for Nottingham
            Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
              Dartmoor it is free?

Sorry no places available there, try Holloway., London not bad bet for meet?

Comment

Just an idea for Nottingham, doubt you would get cheaper.

The Nottingham Gateway Hotel is a modern and conveniently located hotel just 3 miles from Nottingham city centre. The hotel is ideally situated just 1 mile from Junction 26 on the M1 and offers free on site parking for 250 cars.All the facilities required by both the leisure and business traveller can be found at the hotel. All 108 contemporary bedrooms offer a host of facilities including power showers and broadband internet access. Wireless internet access is also available free of charge in all the bedrooms and throughout the public areas including the conference suites. Strings Bar also offers Sky Sports 1 and 2. The hotel offers a range of cuisine in both Bows Gallery Restaurant and Strings Bar ranging from Bistro style dishes, a traditional hot buffet and an a la carte menu.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv...spx#3482-24871

Coach travel http://www.nationalexpress.com/coach...utm_medium=ppc

Train travel http://www.raileasy.co.uk/go/journey...FUNb4wodW01w6A
                Last edited by enaid; 29th June 2010, 10:13:AM.

Comment

Oooo!! a beagles meet! I would love to come, bet depends on where/when, and i'll need some notice so I can save some pennies !!
                  Luminol x

Comment

Yep I'm happy with Nottingham if thats where you all want to meet this time. Has anyone any ideas on dates yet please ?

Comment

Ok I found this little corker, room on Sat 30th October just £29 there are only a couple of dates where you can only hav a one night stay for this deal.
                      http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/N...ottingham-west

seems the only snag is the rooms are doubles so you would have to know yer room mate pretty well lol
                      Just browsing fer ideas, feel free to join in.

Comment

Yep sounds good to me Di.

Comment

Right O, I may not get to visit London this time but maybe next lol

So how many would like to join Sappy and myself on a Beagles meet on 30th Oct ?(phew just missed Halloween by a midges willie lol)

This looks as good as any, rooms although I think they only have doubles, for 1 night on this date are £29, their is a nice looking Beafeater to eat and drink and more importantly meet up.
                          Come and join us ( oh i think there is a song in there somewhere rofl ) http://www.premierinn.com/en/hotel/N...ottingham-west
                          Enaid and Sapphire xx

Show of hands please if you can make it,

Comment

Well I think I'll be okay for that date. The rooms are the same price if you book a single too...prob just give you a double room anyway? Not sure if I will actually stay, but might as well book a room anyway i spose, if anyone wants to share then it would only be 14.50 each? Then if i decide not to stay, haven't lost megabucks lol.

Jax if you're coming up maybe we could share?
                            Is no longer here

Comment

Any ideas on cost of travel guys..Im going to have a look around...
                              ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                              mmm I cant seem to get travel info for those dates yet on the train side of things, on the coach side would be a 6 hour journey unclusive of 2 hours waiting on Brum ...
                              Last edited by Luminol; 6th July 2010, 08:35:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              Luminol x

Comment

I managed to find details for train on here http://www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk/...Nottingham.htm

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X