• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

So....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....

when is the next meet???

I could do with a drink and a catch up

Re: So....

That would be nice.....

So where and when????

How about London?

Comment

nah..........How about my little pub? It's 'oop north' in Cumbria. All you lot welcome lol

Comment

I would love to go to London, as I have never been and it is on me wish list lol
        Any more fer any more ?

Comment

Cumbria sounds lovely too?

Originally posted by msnperry View Post
          nah..........How about my little pub? It's 'oop north' in Cumbria. All you lot welcome lol

Comment

I am proposing London in either Sept/Oct, I had a quick look and their are some cheap hotels about. Maybe them that are local could say where maybe best to stay.
            Do not worry if you don't get to meet the Queen on the trip I will be there pmsl

Comment

I think London is a plan, easily accessible for everyone, although a bit of a distance (and expense) for them up north. It is a good idea to go down south this time. Only problem is price of accommodation, which Sat nights centrally can be excessive (central travelodges are around £90) unless you like a bit of grime lol and it can be a bit intimidating if you aren't used to it. Transport might be a pain too with train fares (including the tubes) being a tad insane and parking a no no. We usually park at brent cross if we can find a residential area spot and tube it in to the centre.

So my suggestion for the pot is Nottingham - rooms on a sat night in sept/oct at mo around £22 in the centre and parking £8.30 for 24 hrs less 30% discount. Trainlines central and accessible from everywhere and its in the middle of England (ish) and a main stop.

Train price wise return from Manc is about £35, London £50,Shrewsbury £30 etc

Obviously theres some great pubs, shopping and touristy stuff to do and its a lovely city. Bit studenty in places.

Well, thats my oar in, Cumbria would be great and msnperrys pub does look lovely, but I think its a bit far out for most people especially the southerners, for a night out.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Wahhaaaaaay, just tell me where and when, I'm easily pleased and promise to stay up late this time.

By the way Di do you fancy sharing again, I promise not to moan at you about your snoring etc all night this time msl:msl:msl:

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                  Wahhaaaaaay, just tell me where and when, I'm easily pleased and promise to stay up late this time.

By the way Di do you fancy sharing again, I promise not to moan at you about your snoring etc all night this time msl:msl:msl:

Ok if you promise to keep quiet about my snoring, I won't mention your bottom burps

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    Ok if you promise to keep quiet about my snoring, I won't mention your bottom burps
                    Moi ? I'm sure I don't know what you mean msl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnH2pgtt7_I

Comment

[quote=sapphire;159795]Moi ? I'm sure I don't know what you mean msl:

Well no one does it quite like you dear

:tung:

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                        Cumbria sounds lovely too?
                        12 miles from keswick...........ahhhhhhhh the lake district is so lovely. I think I win, just on beauty alone, for a meet up. ( and on having a pub with real ale too) lol
                        ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                        Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        I think London is a plan, easily accessible for everyone, although a bit of a distance (and expense) for them up north. It is a good idea to go down south this time. Only problem is price of accommodation, which Sat nights centrally can be excessive (central travelodges are around £90) unless you like a bit of grime lol and it can be a bit intimidating if you aren't used to it. Transport might be a pain too with train fares (including the tubes) being a tad insane and parking a no no. We usually park at brent cross if we can find a residential area spot and tube it in to the centre.

So my suggestion for the pot is Nottingham - rooms on a sat night in sept/oct at mo around £22 in the centre and parking £8.30 for 24 hrs less 30% discount. Trainlines central and accessible from everywhere and its in the middle of England (ish) and a main stop.

Obviously theres some great pubs, shopping and touristy stuff to do and its a lovely city. Bit studenty in places.

Well, thats my oar in, Cumbria would be great and msnperrys pub does look lovely, but I think its a bit far out for most people especially the southerners, for a night out.
                        Dammit.......how many will attend? Think of hol in Lake district. I can easily sleep 10 and if the others bring sleeping bags there's always the bar floor
                        AND parking is soooooooo free!
                        Hotels cost money....take that into account too. I may be oop north but I'd love to have a meet here. Just come for the booze and food xx Just my tuppence worth
                        Last edited by msnperry; 11th June 2010, 23:19:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I will say this only once...................................

London or Nottingham who will be coming ?
                          Sept/ Oct what dates can't you make it?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

Dartmoor it is free?

Comment

I obviously prefer London, but Nottingham is more convenient for quite a lot of peeps coming from the north.

Arround beginning October sounds good for us.

Tutts

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                              I will say this only once...................................

London or Nottingham who will be coming ?
                              Sept/ Oct what dates can't you make it?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X