• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is this agreement enforceable?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this agreement enforceable?

Hi everyone,

I would like to show on this site a copy of a Fixed Sum Loan Agreement with Direct Line that I have and have received a County Court Summons on. I am not convinced it is an enforceable agreement but would like your opinion. I am new to this site and cannot at the moment see a way to upload or show an agreement here. Is this possible please?

Many thanks
    Owl

Re: Is this agreement enforceable?

Here we go I've sorted it! Would appreciate any observations. Many thanks

[ATTACH]3166[/ATTACH]

[attach]3167[/attach
    Last edited by Owl; 25th July 2010, 12:58:PM.

Comment

Hi Owl

You need to cover up your personal details as too much is showing.

Out of interest why do you feel this agreement is not enforceable?

Can you explain the reason they are taking you to court?

Please advise the date?

Please read this regarding unenforceable agreements which lost in the high Court.http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=19580

Also can you explain why you feel you do not owe the debt?

Once you have answered the questions above we will be able to give you further guidance.

Tuttsi
      Last edited by TUTTSI; 10th May 2010, 09:20:AM. Reason: added link and further questions

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I shall be back in touch when I have more time to reply properly.
        Not quite sure how to remove the attachments! Please would you advise me how to do this or delete it for me! Thanks so much

Comment

I have not seen Cancellation Rights on this agreement, I presume it was not signed at the premises of the lender because of the differring signature dates. This is a cancellable agreement and should have indicated it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X