• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

AA CC- They want to send a rep to my home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA CC- They want to send a rep to my home

Hello all,

Very new to the forum but need some advice. I underwent surgery some time ago and have been on Incapacity benefits since. Another op took place about 6 weeks ago and recovery is about 6-12 months. I could not keep up the payments on my CC`s and wrote to them all stating this. I followed the CCCS route and filled in their online debit/credit which produced a complete overview of my (dire) finances. I posted this by recorded delivery with token payment to each of the CC companies on the 29th of April. I have now received one reply from the AA that states an AA rep will be calling at my home on the 10th of May. Just that.This I feel is an infringement and gives me a BAD FEELING.

Where do I stand in refusing visit/entry to property etc?

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Kind regards,
    David

Re: AA CC- They want to send a rep to my home

You do not have to let anybody into your house unless you want to.

I doubt very much anyone will actually turn up, but you could write back to them if you wish and tell them you will not entertain this idea.

Comment

Re: AA CC- They want to send a rep to my home

Originally posted by Amy View Post
      You do not have to let anybody into your house unless you want to.

I doubt very much anyone will actually turn up, but you could write back to them if you wish and tell them you will not entertain this idea.
      Agreed. In fact, the cost of a "doorstep" visit is too costly, so they don't do it.

A very pleasurable tehnique they have employed with great success is this:

I say that a doorstep visit is a good idea but for their "convenience", i would like to save them time and money by visiting their doorstep.

I always claim to know the threatogram writer's home adress and ask what would be a convenient time to visit.

For some reason they always back off.
      Thanks!

Debtisbad

Comment

Re: repose

Originally posted by cdef711
        repose of the Nationalistic Fill's Legislature hi Yuri in the pursuing Runescape gold maybe it is entrusted to the wow power leveling bleak Xianshi the Hongfu, not exclusive recovered in the ravine.
        I could not see the relevance of your post to this thread....?
        Last edited by Celestine; 20th May 2011, 07:41:AM. Reason: removed spam links....even funnier without them ;)
        Thanks!

Debtisbad

Comment

Re: repose

Originally posted by debtisbad View Post
          I could not see the relevance of your post to this thread....?
          Maybe it's the AA rep having a breakdown, lol
          CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
          Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
          gets his brain a-going.
          Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
          The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X