• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice On Shared Residency Order?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice On Shared Residency Order?

My daughter is nearly six months old and so far, since she has been born, I the only way i get to see her is going to my ex partners house. We have an agreement in place to see her for an hour on a weekday and 3 on a weekend, which am not happy about but have accepted. Now i don't mind this agreement but have always felt that for one it isn't enough and secondly every time i go, and as my ex still lives with her parents, i am being constantly watched and supervised. Therefore i have yet to be able to spend alone time with my daughter or even take her out. I fee that this is hugely unfair and especially since i have always supported my ex financially even before our daughter was born. I am considering applying for a shared residency order for weekends, especially as me and my ex live in different city's 50miles away and my family and friend haven't seen much of my daughter. I would just like to know if anyone has past experience or legally were i stand on this.

Cheers

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X